Chapter 2

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I heard the bell ring signaling to go to second period so I got up and grabbed all my books only for them to be knocked out my hand. I heard laughter as the same girl who called me fat walked past me with her friends. I sighed and began picking up my books.

"Have a good day..." I said as they left.

I really wasn't trying to be smart when I said that.
If my mother taught me anything she always taught me to always be respectful and always say "Have a nice day" and use my manners.

"You need some help?" I looked up to a tall figure standing over me. I forgot his name but I think it was Luke.

"Um, no thank you. I got it" I gave a small smile and struggled to pick my books up.

He bent down and started helping me anyway. I thanked him and he asked what class I had next.

I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Honestly I have no clue. The guidance counselor only showed me my classes briefly."

Lucas

"Yeah, she can be....-" I really wanted to say a bitch but she kinda look too innocent for me to be cursing around her.

"Mean?"

I chuckled. "Yeah I guess you can say that"

She grabbed the rest of my books from me. "Well thank you Luke"

I laughed. "Lucas"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"You good I get that a lot..."

"Oh, sorry again though"

"It's fine. You good ma" I smiled.

Yazmin

His smile was amazing.

Lucas

She gave a small smile and left the classroom. My point was to help her to her next class but that didn't go as planned. I walked out after her seeing her struggling so I grabbed her arm lightly.

She turned around kinda scared.

"Hey, sorry for grabbing you but did you need me to show you your class?"

"Um, sure. Thanks Luke"

"Close enough." I laughed and looked at her schedule and walked her to her class.

When we got to her class she thanked me and walked in.

I walked off and went to my class.

Once I got in there I immediately was greeted by my friends and girlfriend.

"Why you still talking to that fat bitch Lucas?!" Asia semi-yelled at me.

"I wasn't. Chill the fuck out Asia" I spat back

"Yes you were. I saw you two walking in the hallway"