Chapter 3

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

"Hey fattie" I heard someone whisper as paper balls were being thrown at me. I just ignored it and focused on the teacher the whole time.

The bell rang and I got up and grabbed my books only for them to once again be knocked out of my hand. The person who knocked them down was a guy that was dark skin and not much taller than Lucas and he had a lot of tattoos. He was cute but I don't find mean people attractive.

"You ain't hear me calling you, fattie?!" He walked closer to me.

I backed up a little. "No, I'm sorry, um, yes?"

He laughed. "Scary ass. Stay away from Lucas. He'll get you in a lot of trouble." He winked at me and left the classroom with his friends.

I didn't really know Lucas so I didn't pay that comment any mind. I got my books off the ground and started walking in the hallway. I looked at my schedule and looked at my third period and I was so confused. I decided to ask for help. I saw a girl walking by me so I tapped her.

"Um, excuse me can you-"

"Ew. Don't touch me." She walked away.

I sighed. "Have a nice day...." I tried another person.

"Hey, can you plea-" I was cut off by him ignoring me, turning his back and still talking to his friends. I didn't think that he was really ignoring me so I walked up to them.

"Excuse me, can someone help-"

"Help you stop eating?" One of the guys started laughing

"Help you lose some damn weight" another guy looked at me in disgust.

"Get away from us, pig." One guy laughed and again I felt my books being knocked out my hand but this time kicked to the other side of the hallway. My papers were scattered everywhere and people started laughing.

I just looked at them do it and when they were finished I just gave them a weak smile. "Um, Have a nice day" I grabbed most of my books and papers. I don't even know where the rest went.

I saw one girl and her back was turned so I tapped her and I saw she was making out with her boyfriend, at least I hope it was.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Man get tf on somewhere! Fatass" the guy said to me.

The girl hit him and got up from sitting on his lap.
"I'm sorry about him. Hi I'm Lady, what did you need?"

I smiled a little. "Um, I'm kinda confused on where my classes are"

"Let me see your schedule"

I gave it to her and she looked at it

"Oh, you have this class with me. You can walk with me to class of you want?"

"That would be great. Thanks"

"No problem. Let me grab my stuff and I'll be right back ok?"

"Ok"