Chapter 33

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I felt my phone vibrating and I woke up out my sleep and answered it. "Hello?"

"Come outside"

"Who is this?" I asked sleepily

"You ain't look at the caller ID before you answered?" The person laughed

"Um, no...." I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the caller ID and it said "DaddyLucas👅💦🍇"

I laughed a little at the name he put in my phone for himself.

"Yes Lucas?" I said putting the phone back to my ear.

"Come outside" he said

"Why"

"Just do it" he hung up

I sighed and got up and snuck outside.

I seen his car and I went and got in. "Yes?"

"Damn attitude much?" he laughed

"No I'm just really sleepy that's all"

Lucas

She looked really sleepy but I ain't care. I wanted to talk to her.

"Hey....I'm sorry about all that stuff I said at the hotel when I was drunk and when I kissed you.....I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything....." I said to her

"It's ok....I know it was just because you were drunk"

I looked at her. "Nah....I really do feel that way about you though Yaz....I love you"

She looked at me. "Lucas are you high?"

I laughed a little. "No Yazmin. I really really feel this way about you. Why? I don't know. I've never really felt like this about anyone except Asia and that's when we first got together. It's like everything that could possibly go wrong was happening in my life and then you came to the school and you just made everything better.....your so innocent and sweet and I love that about you....I love your personality, the way you laugh, the way you talk.....I just love you"

She just looked at me shocked. She looked so damn beautiful. I promise you if people wouldn't look at just her size....she was so nice man....

"Idk what to say Lucas.....I've never-"

I kissed her. I don't know what the hell came over me but I kissed her and she didn't pull away. She actually kissed back. It felt good too.

Yazmin

Lucas kissed me. Again.

This time I kissed back. It felt good. I never felt like this before. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I let him in.

I never felt like this before at all. I felt myself getting really hot and my panties started to get wet. I actually liked this feeling though.