Chapter 9

Excuse any typos.

Chris

I walked out the bathroom with this hoe following behind me. I forgot her name. All I know was that she gave some bomb ass head.

As we walked out the bathroom I see Destiny at her locker which is right across from the bathroom. I told the girl to go away and I would call her and she left. I walked up to Destiny and grabbed her ass.

"Hey ma" I kissed her cheek

"Don't touch me after you been all over that hoe" she gave me some hand sanitizer.

"What hoe?" I laughed and tried to play dumb but it wasn't working on her.

"Chris I saw you two go in the bathroom before class. I'm not stupid." She closed her locker and started to walk away.

I pulled her back to me.

"Baby I'm sorry,"

"Get away from me Chris." She pulled away from me and walked away.

Damn. I really do love Destiny but we was just on and off. I just ain't know how to control myself when it came to girls to be completely honest.

I walked to my class and sat down laying my head down slowly falling asleep.

Destiny

This day was terrible for me.

A lot of shit happened and to top it off Chris gets head from a hoe that's given head to the whole football team. I was done with him. I think.

To be honest, I just missed the sex between me and Chris. I didn't miss him as a person. Only because he hasn't changed. Fucks hoes and gets money and don't care about nobody feelings. I'm just so over it.

Another filler✌🏾️

Lucas in the mm😍😍

I gotta stop doing these fillers and give y'all a real chapter😂

How y'all like it tho🤗

Give feedback‼️

Vote and comment‼️