Chapter 15

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

We left Lady's house and my aunt took me to the store to get a new dress for the party.

We went to goodwill since my aunt didn't have that much money right now.

My aunt bought me a cute loose black dress and some black flats.

We got home and I immediately took a shower, did my hygiene, I put on the black dress and black flats. I put my hair in a bun and walked to the living room.

"I'm ready" I said as my aunt looked at me

"You look so cute" she smiled

"Thanks" I smiled

She grabbed her keys and we both walked out the hood use and went to the car. We got in and she pulled off to Lady's house.

--

My aunt pulled up to Lady's house and as soon as we pulled up we smelled weed and the music was super loud.

"I don't think you-"

"Auntie I'll be fine" I assured her

She sighed. "Ok Yazmin. Be safe ok?"

"Ok. Love you. See you later" I kissed her cheek and got out the car.

She made sure I got in the house then I seen her pull off.

I walked in the living room part of the house and I seen people twerking, drinking, smoking weed and just talking and laughing.

I stood off to the side because I didn't do any of that.

"Yazmin!" A slightly drunk Lady came over to me and hugged me

I laughed and hugged back. "Hey"

"Glad you cameeeeeee now let's go dance!"

"Oh I'm not um, I don't dance" I kindly declined

"Oh come onnnnn Lucas is here somewhereeeeeee" she smiled

"I don't like him Lady" I said honestly.

I honestly didn't like him. I just felt attracted to him. He was really really really cute. Like extremely sexy. I don't know him that well to be liking him or anything. And plus, he had a girlfriend. Even though I didn't care for her that much, I still wasn't going to be disrespectful and cross that line. Boundaries.

"Whateverrrrr your missing outttttt" she sang

I laughed. "Everybody is gonna laugh at me"

"Not while I'm with you" she grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the middle of the living room and we both started to dance as 'Might Be' came on.

I immediately heard rude comments and people laughing.

"Who invited her?" Someone said

"Why is she wearing that ugly ass dress knowing she can't fit that" I heard someone laugh

"Fatass know she can't fit that. Look like them shoes hollering for air" everyone laughed as the music got low which allowed me to hear every last comment being made

I looked at everyone feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable and started to tear up. I've been bullied all my life but with people constantly picking on you and reminding you of what you already know is irritating and it just makes me sad. I never cry in front of anyone except my aunt. This one day I just had to cry didn't I? Ugh.

I turned around and felt juice, or what I thought was juice, being poured on me.

Asia "tripped" and fell onto me with her drink. On purpose.