Chapter 10

Lady

It was the end of the day and honestly I just wanted to go home. I was exhausted. But unfortunately, I had cheer tryouts to attend to. I was one of the main captains along with Asia. Destiny was a co-captain. I walked to the bathroom to change and I changed into my practice uniform.

I put the clothes that I took off in my blue and white cheer bag and walked out the bathroom only to see August talking to his friends

"Damn Lady. Come here." I head August say

I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Bring ya ass over here." August said

I rolled my eyes and stopped walking turning around. "What do you want?!"

"You" he smiled and his friends started laughing

"Talk to me when you not around ya stupid ass friends August." I walked back in the gym.

As soon as I walked in the gym I heard August and his loud ass friends laughing hella loud. I walked out there to see them laughing at Yazmin. She was on the floor. Looked like somebody tripped her.

"Are you ok?" I helped her up

"Yeah, thanks" she said with a small smile

I turned and looked at August. "Jackass"mmm.

He just rolled his eyes.

I took Yazmin in the gym and started stretching with her.

"What happened out there?" I asked her

"Oh, um, well I was walking and that tall boy you called a, ya know," she trailed off not wanting to curse.

"Jackass" I laughed

"Yeah that, he tripped me and they all just laughed. That's all"

"He's such an asshole."

"I thought you liked him though?"

"I did, well, still do but he's just mean. He's a sweetheart sometimes but most of the time when he's around his friends, excluding Chris and Lucas, he's just a jerk"

"Oh"

We finished stretching and got up to start tryouts.

Yazmin

"I love your body" I said to Lady.