Chapter 42

Excuse any typos.

Jason

I felt kinda bad about not seeing Yazmin when Jaz came back and told me that she was in the hospital.

"Well what happened to her?" I asked

"I don't know. I didn't stay" she said

"What the- why the fuck didn't you stay?!" I semi yelled.

"Because this guy....he just made me mad"

I laughed a little. "So let me get this straight. Because some nigga made you mad....you decide not to stay with your sister that was getting surgery to could possibly kill her? Oh ok."

"It's not like that Jason"

"Whatever. Where's the hospital?" I said grabbing my keys and phone.

"Why? Thought you didn't wanna see her" she rolled her eyes.

"Jazmin just give me the fucking address. Damn."

She gave me the address and I went to my car and drove to the hospital.

---

When I got there I went up to the front desk.

"Yes?" The lady asked

"Um I need to see Yazmin Banks...."

Damn it so weird saying her name.

"Sir are you family or not?" She had a nasty ass attitude.

It don't pay to be that damn nasty.

"Yes. I'm her brother."

Lady

I was sitting in the chair waiting for Yaz to get outta surgery. I've been up since we first got here. I've been drinking coffee and energy drinks to try and stay awake. It's really starting to kick my ass tho cause I'm so tired.

I seen this fine ass boy walk in and go to the front desk and I heard him say he was Yazmin's brother.

"Well it says she has no family in the system so you can step away from my desk now." I heard the lady say.

"Listen bit-"

I got up and said something to her. "Um he is family miss. That is her brother."

"But it says she doesn't have fam-"

"Well she does. Thanks." I rolled my eyes and started to walk back to my seat.

"Uh...thanks...."

"Lady...and your welcome"

Jason

"So you know my sister?" I asked

"Yeah that's my best friend...are you really her brother or did you just say that?"

I laughed a little. "Nah I'm her real brother..."

Lady was beautiful. She was thick too. But I was here for Yazmin not looking for love.

"Oh ok...."

"You know how she ya know got in here?"

"Well...I found her sitting in a tub full of water and her arm was like kinda open like she had cut it open and then she took a whole bottle of pills."

"Damn....really?"

"Yeah....I don't know why she did it tho...."

She was tearing up.

I looked at her. "She's gonna be alright..."

"I know.....but I just don't know why she would do this..."

"Me either..." I hugged her and she started crying in my arms.

---

"You the only one that's here for her?" I asked

"Yeah...basically..."

"Damn....thanks for being here tho.."

"Of course." She had stopped crying but we was sitting comfortably. She had her head on my chest and I had my arm wrapped around her.

I seen the doctor come out. "Yazmin Banks?"

We stood up.

"Ok well she just came out of surgery so she's sleep and please don't wake her up but you can go see her. Room 143"

"Ok thank you" lady said.

I followed her back to the room.

I walked in after her and I seen Yazmin and I was shocked. I started tearing up.

"Damn Yaz...." I felt tears fall.

I wiped my face quickly. "Um Lady I'm gonna go-"

"No. Stay here. She needs you right now. I know your in shock but just stay with her..."

I sighed. "Alright..." I sat down and just watched her sleep. I got my best friend/little sister back.

End of Chapter✌🏾️

Jason in mm💦

Vote and Comment‼️