Chapter 24

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I just got done working out with Lucas and he works me so hard. It was tiring but he was truly helping me lose weight.

I hopped out the shower and put some clothes on and laid down on my bed looking at my phone.

I decided to text Lucas.

-hey

I looked for an emoji to put beside my words.

-hey✌🏾️ 9:45 a.m.

Lucas: wassup lol 9:46 a.m.

Wow. He texted back fast. I was still trying to find an emoji for my next message.

-laying down😁 9:48 a.m.

Lucas: lmao you ain't gotta put an emoji for everything you say Yaz 9:50 a.m.

-I know but I like them😛 10:00 a.m.

Lucas: whatever you say😂 10:00 a.m.

-what you doing?🤔 10:02 a.m.

Lucas: just got out the shower 10:02 a.m.

-same here💦 10:03 a.m.

Lucas: you should of put 🚿 cause 💦 means something totally different. 10:04 a.m.

I was confused.

-what does 💦 mean? 10:04 a.m.

Lucas: you don't wanna know😂 10:05 a.m.

-yes I do.😶 10:05 a.m.

Lucas: trust me. Your ain't ready👅💦 10:06 a.m.

-what does 👅💦 mean Lucas? 10:07 a.m.

He left me on read. How rude.

I put my phone down and just laid back slowly falling asleep.

Lucas

The couples trip was only 2 days away and I still haven't seen Asia. I think she's probably mad at me for what I said to her about her just wanting my money. I ain't mean it like that I was just stressed that's all.

I went to her house and knocked on her door.

Her parents weren't home so she let me in.

"Hey baby" I tried to kiss her but she swerved me.

"What you want?" She asked

"Baby I'm sorry.....I ain't mean what I said about you using me for money I was just stressed.....I'm sorry" I kissed her neck

She smiled. "I forgive you..."

I gave her the Victoria secret bags I had in my hand and she smiled even bigger.

"This for me?" She asked

"Who else?" I laughed

She grabbed them bags so fast.

I pulled out the little box with her promise ring in it too and gave it to her.

She opened it and looked at me. "What is this?"

"Promise ring. I love you" I kissed her

"Mhm....um so I'm already packed for the couples trip and everything are you?"

"Yeah" she ain't even say I love you back. She just smiled.

Lady

I had been calling August all day and he wasn't answering. I was starting to get a little worried.

I tried to call again and he finally answered.

"Hello?" He said

"You sleep?"

"I was..."

"Oh I'm sorry but you haven't been responding to any of my texts or calls lately"

"I mean we not together so...."

"Ok but I still wanna check on you. We are still friends August."

"Mhm..."

I heard a female voice in the background.

"Who is that?"

"A friend. Look ill call you back later"

"Ok well-"

He hung up. This nigga.

August

I was sleep when Lady called me. Honestly, I had been avoiding her because I felt so damn guilty. I had a hoe over my house right now and she was gettin aggy.

I told her to leave when I hung up on Lady.

Even though I was still gonna take her on this trip I really don't want to because that would make me feel more guilty.

Destiny gave some bomb ass head tho man....Lady was better tho....I know that's not how I'm supposed to be thinking but Destiny literally just left a few hours ago and we....ya know...we fucked and I feel sooooo bad. I just couldn't control myself. Idk man.

End of Chapter✌🏾️

August in mm💦

Vote and Comment‼️