Chapter 34

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

Lucas took me to his house after everything went down. I couldn't stay with my uncle. I was way too scared and I already knew Lucas wouldn't let me stay there anyway.

"Lucas a foster home is gonna come get me sooner than soon when Dwyane reports that I'm missing" I said to him about to cry

I was just so shook. Everything happened so fast.

Lucas

I took Yazmin to my place and we were in the driveway just talking right now. I could tell she was shook. I don't blame her. Everything really did happen so fast.

"Let them look for you then."

"They'll take me out of school. Lucas this has happened before with my mom I know what I'm talking about. Please just take me back. I change my mind. I wanna go back. Please" she said all at once.

She started crying.

"I'm not gon let nobody take you ma. Calm down" I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Promise?"

"I promise." I held her in my arms.

---

We walked inside the house and my mama came downstairs.

"Lucas where the hel- oh Yazmin....what's wrong sweetie?" She pulled her into a hug.

"Um....is it ok if I don't talk about it right now?" She gave her a small smile with tears going down her
face

"Of course" my mama sat with her on the couch and hugged her.

Yazmin

Mama C's hugs felt so good. They were comforting. They made me feel like I was in my aunt's arms again. I missed her so much.

----

We finally got up and Mama C showed me to a guest room and she told me that's where I could stay.

"Thank you" I gave her a small smile.

She hugged me again. "Your welcome. If you need anything at all just yell for me ok?" She pulled away and looked at me

"Ok"

"Good. See you tomorrow" she said and she closed the door.

I laid down on the bed and it felt so good not to sleep on a mattress on the floor with just a small kids blanket. It felt good to sleep on a king sized bed with soft pillows and covers. As soon as my head hit the fluffy pillow, I knocked out.

Just a filler✌🏾️

August in mm😇

Believe it or not but y'all I've kinda had writers block. That's one reason I give y'all a lot of fillers 😭

Vote and Comment‼️