Chapter 11

Asia

We were having a great time until I heard someone say something.

"Yo what the fuck?!" I turned around and looked to see.....

-----

Destiny

I just got back from a friends house because I couldn't stay in the same building as Chris right now.

Yeah I missed tryouts but so what? They got two captains there. I'm just the co-captain. Nobody cares if I go missing.

I went through the back to make sure no one saw me. I had to walk down the hallway where nobody ever goes which I was happy about because nobody can see me. Which means, no one saw me leave either because this is the way I went out.

When I walked down the hallway I saw Asia giving head to Kenneth. She was such a hoe.

"To what the fuck?!" I said causing both of them to look at me. 

Asia stood up really quick and fixed herself while Kenneth pulled his pants up fixing himself.

"You a hoe Asia and you a bitch nigga for doing that to your friend Kenneth!"

"Bitch you can't be talking!" Asia yelled at me

"What the hell you mean?!"

"I know where you went when you left here." Asia smiled.

"You a fucking liar! You didn't even know I left"

"Honey I was the ONLY one who knew you left."

"Whatever Asia"

"Don't tell Lucas or your ass will be exposed" she smiled grabbing her stuff and walked off.

I looked at Kenneth. "You wrong"

He shrugged. "Just don't tell Lucas" he walked off with Asia.

I rolled my eyes and debated on if I should tell Lucas or not. Could Asia really know where I went? Ugh.

Lucas

I was sleep but get woken up by Asia tapping on the window telling me to unlock the door. I didn't even know the door was locked.

I unlocked it and she got it. She smelled funny. She smelled like men's cologne.

"Why you smell like that?"

"Well I mean I did just get finish with tryouts. I'll take a shower when-"

"No. You smell like men's cologne"

"Oh. Because I hugged Kenneth. He was upset that him and his gf broke up and I just gave him a hug and told him to ya know keep his head up"

"But him and his gf were just making out in tryouts. They was sitting on the bleachers."

"Oh well I guess they broke up right after. That's what he told me anyway."