3

We had just left the store for the food for the BBQ and Zach and Everly were already there. I laughed to my self and Julian grabbed my leg. "What is it babe " he asked. "My brothers already there " I said looking at him and I started to take pictures of him let me tell you my husband is so handsome I have no clue what I would do with out him. (Remember when I pit the first picture of him(Julian) well I found more if him his name is manu Rios he cute tho) "what are you doing" he said laughing. "Admiring my husband " I said laughing and we pulled up to the park and Everly Zach and nick were all here "hey FAM" I said smiling and Everly knew something happened last nigh. "Were you crying" she said out loud and Zach looked at Julian "no why" I said laughing. "Lies" Hayes said from behind me and I gave him a look. "I mean what" he said laughing. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Why dose he know " Julian asked and I was getting uncomfortable because I saw Hayes tensing up and so was Julian. "I know everything I'm her best friend you probably forgot because your gone so much witch I don't know why because its off season " Hayes said and I snapped the fuck it is off season. "You told him" Julian yelled. "Where the hell have you been going its off season " I yelled and at this point Liz was crying. "To get away" he yelled back. "From what your family" I said with my voice cracking. "Yes its stressful " he said and at this point everyone was here and Hayes was ready to go off and I wanted to cry. "Its stressful Julian I might as well be a single parent" I said and he looked at me with a look that that hurt him. "No don't give me that look and if your so stressed leave then and to answer your question from last night yeah I was happier with Hayes but you know what I've stayed with you Julian because I fucken love you and for out child not just mine YOURS also you helped make them. I don't even know anymore Julian" I said and with that my tears were coming out. Hayes grabbed me and held me tight while Julian walked to his truck. "Daddy" Elizabeth called and he ignored her. "She's calling you " I said. "For all I know they might be Hayes kids " he said and Everly exploded. "Who the fuck do you think you are she married your ass witch I recall avail had so many guys all over her and she chose your ass she's never cheated on your ass once " she yelled. "Well I have " he said and I was pissed. "You fucken baster " I yelled and I looked at the kids who looked more scared then life. I left go if Hayes and went to them. "Mom are you okay " Julian asked. "Yes baby boy I will always be okay as long as I got y'all" I said and he smiled and Liz was broken hearted. "You want to play football " I heard a familiar voice call. "Oh my god Matt" I said and hugged him and his daughter "What about all the kids go play while the grown ups have a talk" Zach said. "Go play Zach " I said to him and he gave me a look. "I Want to chop his balls off and make him eat them " Everly said and Maddie laughed. He's lying I know he hasn't cheated "I said and Everly gave me a look. " and avails going to believe some one who cheats and leave the house because he's stressed. "Oh okay and Everly gets with people boy friends and cheats on my brother remember when you were a cheated and Zach gave your ass a chance " I said and Zach gave me a look. "Your still with that shit" nick yelled. "Oh shut the fuck up your the biggest cheater out of anyone " I said and he mumbled true and I threw a pickle at him. "That was a good pickle " Hayes said laughing and I smiled. "So your going back to him " Hayes asked. "I have to i love him" I said. "Did you at least get what you want " he said with a smirk. "Fuck yes it was good as fuck " I yelled and Nash gave me a look. "What" I said. "And watch you get pregnant" he said. "No there was a condom i have enough kids. " I said and heard Julian's truck. "Avail can we talk" he said and I got up nervous. "Yeah what's up" I asked. "I'm leaving to new York tomorrow and I'm getting an apartment out there and I will send the devoirs paper to the house "he said and with that I wanted to kill him. " I never thought we would go down like this "I said trying not to cry. " I didn't either because I love you so much "he said and hugged me. " then why can't we just be together Julian "I said crying really bad now. "Babe your not happy" he said wanting to cry to. "I am though this morning was amazing and last night everything was normal " I said and he kissed my forehead. "I know baby girl " he said. "Stop calling me that when your giving me divorce papers " I said crying that word hurt my chest. "I can't I'm use to it. " I said and felt little hands in me. "Are mommy and daddy okay now" Liz said looking at us. "No baby daddy has to go for a while" I said it broke my heart telling her this. "I have to go baby girl I have to work I will see you later I have a flight to catch " he said and kissed her forehead and mind and with that I felt my legs getting shake I just lose my world. "Avail" I heard Everly call and with that everything went black.