.7

A/N

I'm on my way to Dallas Texas fr fort smith Arkansas so I have plenty if time to update for y'all if I'm not asleep😂 but also I would like to send prayers to everyone who was hurt in the Orlando shooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayes pov

I was currently laying down with avail and this kids and we were watching good little dinosaur. I heard the door and me and Hayes looked at each other. I layed back down and cuddle next to him and I heard Zach and Everly yelling. "I'm going to kick his ass " Zach yelled and Everly laughed. "Were in here " I yelled and they walked in and Everly gave me a look. "Here" every said and I looked and she gave me a bag. I opened it and there was oreos peanut butter and rocky road ice cream. "Mine" Hayes said and started eating the oreos. "Share" I said whining. "Fine" he said and gave me one and the kids and I smiled. "Hey can we go talk Zach asked and I nodded my head taking my ice cream. I walked yo his old room and he smiled. " I miss this place "he said and I smiled. " where are the kids"I asked and he say down before speaking. "Mom" he said and I nodded. "What all happen" he asked and I sighed. I layed on his lap and he started playing with my hair. "Zach when he said he was cheating he wasn't lying " I said and I felt Zach tense up. "He got her pregnant" I said and Zach stayed quite. "Let me kill him" Zach yelled and Everly came in. "Can I help" she said and I laughed a bit and Liz came and layed by me but Zach picked her up. "Daddy said he loved mommy" she said and I smiled the realized I lost Julian. Hayes came in and sat by me. "Your going to get threw this I promise" he said and I nodded my head. "I want everyone to come over like all of us well if there here and we all eat and hang out" I said and Hayes smiled. "I will call everyone" he said and I pulled him back down. "We have to get mg stuff " I said and he nodded my head. "What about we do that tomorrow" he said and I nodded my head. "Avail why don't you go shower and get ready " Everly said and I paused. "I don't want to be alone " I said and Hayes smiled. "I will sit in there " he said and I heard the door clothes and k got scared. "I'm home losers " I heard and realized it was nick. I smiled and ran down and hugged him really tight. "You okay " he said and I shook my head. "Can you sing to me while I shower " I asked and he smiled. "Okay I'm going to get in and stuff and I will call you in when I'm in the shower " I said and he nodded his head. I walked in and got undressed super fast and yelled for him to come in. "What song" he asked and i smiled "you and I " I said and he smiled and started singing. I heard Hayes call me and he walked in. "Avail what are you going to wear I so I can get it out. " Hayes asked. I poked my head out and he smiled. "You got something in your hair " he said laughing. "Ik washing my hair that's why" I said laughing and he smiled. "Um my blue dress and my sandals the white ones. " I said and he started to walked out. "Twin with me " I said and he nodded his head and waked out nick looked at me with a smirk and i gave home a look. "What" I said laughing. "You love him " he said and I stopped laughing. "I'm married " I said and he shook his head. "Y'all marriage is at a end Avail admit it. " nick yelled. "If you came to tell me shit you can leave " I said and he walked out once I was done I saw Hayes on the bed and I grabbed my clothes. He came and hugged me and I hugged back. "Let me get dressed " I said and he nodded his head. Once I was don't getting dressed I started my make up and then just put my hair in a side braid. I walked down stairs and Hayes hugged me and nick just gave me a look. My phone started to ring and it was an unusual number.

Call
Number
A(Avail) P(a person)
P:is this Avail Gonzalez
A:yes this is her may I ask who this is
P:my name is marry from mercy hospital your husband Julian Gonzalez was in a car accident

With that I fell to the ground and started to cry Everly grabbed the phone and started freaking out. "Grab her and the kids we need to go" she yelled and Hayes picked me up and I stayed in his chest this can't be happening. "Avail look at me" Hayes said and I looked at him. "He's going to he fine " he said and I started to cry. "I should of never pushed him away" I said crying into Hayes chest.
He rubbed my back and I felt the car stop. I ran inside and the lady looked up. "I need to see my husband " I said and she jus looked at me. "What's his name " she asked "Julian Gonzalez" I yelled and she looked threw the files. "Can you just take me to see my husband" I yelled and a lady came up "is everything fine " she asked and I looked at her name tag. "My name is avail Gonzalez we were just in the phone I need to see my husband" I said and she nodded her head and walked to me to the room and Zach followed. We walked to a room and Julian on the bed. I started to cry and she told me what happen. Julian. Was drunk and driving and he crashed into the pole. She has a broken arm and leg. Dam a pole did all this. I looked at him and he was a sleep because if all the medication. I grabbed his hand and it had a cute on it. His eyes started to move and I looked up. "Babe" he said and mover over patted the side on the bed motion me to sit. I sat next to him and started to cry. "Do you hurt" I said and hr shook his head. "I'm fine " he said and kissed my forehead. I layed down and I noticed he was asleep. I motion for Zach to bring the kids in and he did. Liz came and climbed in and Julian looked at his dad and started to cry. "Come here" I said and I hugged him and Hayes looked at me and have me a half smile.