6.

I woke up and Hayes wasn't by me I swear I went to bed laying by him. I got up and walked to Edwin's old room and the kids weren't there. I gave made a confused looked and heard Julian laughing down stairs. "Mom really did that " Julian said talking to Hayes. "Yeah every time we went to the carnival she never want to get on the Farris wheel but I always made her" Hayes said smiling. "Do you still love her" Julian asked and Hayes nodded his head. "I sure do and I miss her like crazy but your dad has her heart " Hayes said looking at his food. "Maybe you can win her back" he said and I finally walled in. "Hey " I said to them a Julian looked scared. "Good morning " Hayes said hugging me. "Good morning where's the baby"I asked him and he pointed to the play pin. I walked over and grabbed him and he was smiling big. " mama "he said and I smiled. " good morning "I said and kissed him and sat down in the kitchen and Hayes made my plate. " mom why did you and Hayes break up "Julian asked and I started chocking on my coffee and Hayes took Mason. Once I was done chocking I looked at him. " because I was young a dumb and things change "I said taking a bit of my eggs. " he still loves you "Julian said and Hayes looked at him. " that was bro talk"Hayes said laughing. "Well I'm with your dad " I said and Hayes looked at me. "Why" Julian said and i gave him. "Where is this coming from Julian no matter what that's your dad why are you so angry at him " I asked him. "Same reason you are " he said and I looked down. "Mom I'm sorry " he said and got up and hugged me. I hugged him back and I heard a knock. "I got it " he said picking the baby. He open the door and Liz walked in and so did Julian. "Hey mommy" she said and had her bag. I hugged her smiling and Julian and Hayes were giving each other ugly looks. "Can me and my wife talk with out you giving me looks. " Julian hissed at Hayes. "As long as you don't hurt her" Hayes said and put the baby in the play pin and hugged Liz. Me and Julian walked up stairs to my room and I closed the door. He sat on my bed and saw Hayes clothes and gave me a look. "Your cheating "he said and I paused. " no I didn't want to lay alone so he layed in here Julian why are you mad you were cheating and were not even together "I yelled and I can tell he was getting mad. " Avail come home with the kids please "he said trying to hug me. " Julian you fucken cheated on me"I yelled and he looked Down. "Avail that's what I came to talk to you about he said and I got nervous. I felt the tears coming already. " the girl I was sleeping with is pregnant "he said and I felt like my heart was going to stop. I walked out and went down stairs and he followed me. " Babe please stop "he said and my tears were pouring out. " first you cheat and now you get her pregnant "I yelled as we walked in the living room and Hayes stood up. " Avail I don't know what happen "he yelled. " now your going to say it didn't mean anything but it did because you left your family to sleep with some whore Julian "I yelled and he got quite. " I cried all night knowing I fucked up avail bit I can't live with out you I need you avail I fucken love you with all my heart and the kids please can we just work this out "he said now crying and I looked at him and shook my head. " I will be there to get all my stuff and this lids later "I said and he sigh. It hurts me to do this but I can't be with some one who cheated on me but not only did her cheat her got her pregnant. " Avail please "he said now begging. " I suggest you go and call her and ask her how you can help with the baby because before you get right with anyone your kids should be included because when my son gets to the point were he's hurting I'm not playing that and knowing Liz is daddy little girl and it fucken attached to you nothing matters and may I add we have a fucken 1 your old Julian who I've seen you hold only 10 times in his whole entire life Julian I'm feed up with it I can't take this anymore "I said and he stared at me. " can you leave please "I asked him and he just walked out. I sat down and Hayes came up to me. " I'm going to help you get threw this I promise "he said hugging me and I just sat there looking at the wall blankly. " can you call Everly and tell her I need her no call Zach I need him "I said and thats when the tears started to come. Liz came and layed next to me and I hugged her tight. I can't believe this is all happening.