13

I woke up by Hayes and smiled. I snuggled up to him and he did the same. "Hayes " I said and turned and faced him. "Yes love " he said and I smiled. "Do you think we did the right thing" I asked him and he gave me a confused look. "The questions is do you think we made the right choice" he asked and I stayed quiet. "Yeah do you " I asked and he smiled. "Oh course i do " he said laughing. "Let's go shower " I said and he smiled. I got up and hr did to and I started laughing. "I'm not sorry about your back at all " I said and he laughed. "I'm not sorry about you Hickeys " he said and ran to the rest took and looked in the mirror. I had hickeys all over my neck. My moms going to kill me wait I'm 24 tf. I laughed and we got in the shower and did all we need to do and once we were done we brush our teeth and Hayes was really quite but smiling. "Hayes questions" I asked and he looked at me as he looked threw his bag. "Yeah" he said now facing Me. "I'm hungry " I said and he smiled. "Okay what about we go out for breakfast and then go to the movies " he said and I smiled. "I don't have my bag we have to stop at my moms. " I said and he smiled. "Okay and just so you know this is a date " he said and I smiled. "Hayes you are one crazy boy " I said and he came and hugged me from behind. "Only for you and I'm a man" he said laughing and I gave him a look. "No your not " I said and he gave me a look. "Let me Go change " I said and he let go off me. I out my clothes on and once I was done we walked out of his room and he locked it. My phone started to ring and it was a face time from Julian . "oh shit. " I said and Hayes laughed. "Who cares y'all aren't together " he said and I nodded my head.

Husband
J (Julian) A (Avail)
J:hey
A:hi where are the kids.
J:what happened to your neck.
A:um
J:is that Hayes
H:hey Julian
A:yeah but where are the kids.
J:you fucked Hayes
A:Julian me and you aren't together you cheated on me you did all this
J:no not only me I knew you wanted him still
A:I think I made that pretty fucken clear the other night
J:I made them breakfast there eating Everly coming to get them tonight for the trip.
A:let me talk to them
J: there eating
A:really
J:I'll tell them to call you later maybe you should cover all that shit up before you talk to them

And with that he hung up. "I'm going to kill him one day Hayes I really am " I said and he laughed. "So guess what " he said and I shrugged. "What" I said following after. "I love you " he said and I smiled. He makes me get butterfly in my stomach. "I love you more Hayes " I said and stopped him. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Let's go" I said laughing and we got into his car and I plugged my phone up as always and put on my playlist.
"Omg this is my song" I yelled and Hayes jumped. "Jesus" he said laughing and I smiled. "Ahhh Hayes I love this song " I said really loud practically screaming. We were currently listing to make me by Britney Spears ft G-Eazy. And let me say I would fuck G-Eazy. "Babe calm down " Hayes said and put one of his hands in my lap. "What if this was my song to you " I said and he smiled. "Omg this is my part" I said before he can say somthing. "I don't care if it's a random person or the biggest star
Out in Vegas or little bars. Really not a difference if it's near or far. Listen, here we are; need you. I've always wondered what was off limits
Staring at you til I'm caught in this
Back and forth like this was all tennis
I'm all jealous, you came with. someone. But we could tell that. there's changes coming. See I could tell that you're a dangerous woman
That means you're speaking my. language, come on. Now follow me, let's go Like Penelope in "Blow"
Well worth the stealing you, it's a felony, yeah I know. That's why they keep on telling me to let go, yeah "Hayes rap along with G eazy and I gave him a confused look. I'm not going to lie that was hot as fuck but I didn't know he knew this song. I turned it down and he was smiling big. " you know this song "I said laughing. " yes babe that's what I tried to tell you "he said laughing. " that was hot "I said and kissed his cheek. " babe I want a real kiss "he said smiling and the car stop. I kissed him and he kissed back. " okay let's go "I said pulling away and he smiled. " wait"he said and pulled me back and kissed me again I kissed back and I felt him smile. I pulled away and he gave me a sad face. "I can do that forever " I said and looked towards the house and nick and Zach were laughing. "And were caught " I said and Hayes laughed. "Come on" he said and I laughed I got out and so did he and he grabbed my hand. "Remember your my girl who cares what they say he said in my ear and I smiled. We walked in and mom had a smirk. " you should make up on those that's gross "I heard someone say and I turned and Everly was eating some fruit. " where my kids "I asked and Everly got quite. " you might want to sit down for that. "She said and I gave her a confused look. Zach came in and was still laughing. " omg Hayes "he said in a girly voice and I threw a pillow at him. " now tell me where tf my kids are "I yelled and mom got up and went to the kitchen. Hayes sat by me and grabbed my hand and I layed in his chest. " okay you ready "Everly said and I nodded my head. " I went to get them and they were gone and I looked at the door and there was a note saying that he was taking the kids to go and see his parents since his mom had already flew back to Chicago "Everly said super fast and I was fucken pissed. " I'm going to fucken kill that son of a Bitch. He just fucken mad because when he faced time me this morning I was witch Hayes that's all tf it is ugh I swear I'm going to chop his big ass dick off and make him fucken choke on it until he dies"I yelled and Everly started to laughed and Hayes just gave me a look. "I'm mad " I yelled and e early was now on the floor laughing. "Man Hayes I would watch out with that one " nick yelled and I threw my him. "Shit" he said and I grabbed it back from him. "You need to calm down " Hayes said. "Don't fucken tell me to calm down this fuck face took my kids to Chicago with out me knowing. " I yelled and Hayes hugged me and sat me down. "Look at me " he said and I did and I started to cry. "I just want my kids Hayes " I said crying really hard. "Avail here " Everly said try handing the meds the doctor gave me. " I don't want that shit "I yelled and knocked them out if her hand. " babe"Hayes said and rubbed my back. "I'm going to get my kids" I said softly and Hayes got quite. "We can go layer you need to eat and I will by the ticket's " Hayes said and I nodded my head. "Come let's go get you dressed and we will go eat " Hayes said carrying me. "I love you " I said and he smiled. "I love you to " he said and we walked to my room and got me dressed. But all I wanted was my kiss at this point.