9.

A/N I change arick name to mason because I wasn't feeling it but yeah oh and sorry I haven't updates my summers been crazy

_________________________________________

The doctor walked in and started making his way over to me. "How are you feeling. " he asked not looking at me. "Um my head hurts but I'm doing fine "I said smiling at Hayes. " Avail you have some things going in that I think are good to tell you "he said and I sat up. " you have depression and mini panic attacks "he said and I grabbed Hayes hand tight. " we believe well I do is that when you get these panic attacks its because your far away from Julian or the stress of y'all not being together gets to you , or he can be the reason and you don't need to be with him. "He said and I gave him a look. "Um excuse me doc now your a love doctor detecting who me and my wife can love " Julian said walking in. "Yeah because you do a great job at that you cheated on avail and got the girl pregnant yeah your good at that maybe the doctors right maybe avail should stay the fuck away from you because all your ass does is cheat " Hayes yelled . "oh yeah why do you say that because you want avail to your fucken self rain check Hayes you cheated on avail " Julian yelled and nick walked in. Here the fuck we go. "Haha yeah that's right y'all both did cheat "he said laughing. "So did you "they both yelled and I looked at them. "Can y'all all leave my room please I want my kids to be with me that's it oh and FYI at this point I don't want anyone. I'm getting own house "I said and Hayes looked shocked. "And I'm going to be by my self. "I said and they all looked at me "your my wife "Julian yelled "your my husband "I said calmly "those are my kids "he said and I started to get mad. "You cheated and got a tramp pregnant "I said blankly "you okay "Zach said. "Does it look like I'm okay my husband cheated on me when we have 3 kids everyone is surrounding me you know what I'm moving back to Texas "I said and Julian looked at me. "Fuck you "he said. "I think you already did enough fucking "I said and Zach laughed. "You know what I'm not the only one who made this marriage go to shit you didn't give me affection "he yelled and I looked at him. "You were never fucken home "I yelled and the doctor walked back in. "Y'all need to stop yelling its bad for halls conditions and its a hospital. "He said and I stood up. "I'm going home "I said and put my shoes on. "You can't "Julian said. "Suck my ass "I said and walked out and grabbed the kids. "Let me take you "I heard and saw Cameron "cam"I said and hugged him. "What up "he said and I smiled. "You can take us"I said and he nodded his head. "Kids let's go "I said and they all walked up to me Mason saw cam and smiled. He went and hugged his leg and I smiled. "Let's go "he said and Hayes looked at me confused. I saw Julian hoe and she was basically fucking Cameron . "aye Bitch "I said and she looked at me. "Take your eyes to your boy crusty ass " I said and she gave me a look. "Yeah "Liz said and I started to laugh. We got into cams car and he already had the kids things in there "what house "he said and I told him the vacation house and that if he can help me get are stuff from Julian tomorrow he agreed and we started to talk about old times. "Remember the hotel "he said and I got quite and laughed. "Haha old times "I said laughing. " I don't remember" Julian said and I gave him a look. "Maybe because your were born like 6 months after that omg I was young "I said and became really confused. "But your an amazing mommy "Cameron said and I smiled. I looked at my phone and hayes was texting me. All it said over was I'm sorry. Cameron laughed and I looked at him confused. "He loves you well everyone does well like duh we all do and some of us want to be with you "he said and I gave him a look and my phone was ringing. I looked and it was taylor.

Tay bae
T (Taylor) A(Avail)
T: availy (that's actually my nickname)
A: tay Bea
T:you know how we were all going to BBQ let's do it still please
A:okay I'm in the car with the chef anyways tell everyone and we will maybe this is what I need
H: is she okay
T: bro she's fine
A: tell Hayes I said to shut his face or I will punch him. Of course I'm okay. I got everything I need my family my kids going to get a new house I still can go back to my job I have panda I'm fine.
T: you better be and he can hear you but love you see you when I'm there.
A:love y'all to
Call ended.

As much as I tell everyone I'm okay I'm not I'm really hurting but I can't show that I am. This is a time in my life where I want to be happy and I need to put my big girl pants up and make him miss me every minute. Kind of show revenge that I can be bad all by my self and be an independent women. I have to prove that I don't need a man for the first time in Avail Marie Clayton life I'm going to be single. Let's see how this goes. I looked at mason and he was a sleep along with Julian and Liz was looking at me and smiled. "Here don't tell your brothers" Cameron said and handed her a bag of gummy bears. "This is why your my favorite uncle because you give me food "she said and I was laughing. "Well my favorite is better "Julian said taking some and I was confused he was crashed out. "Who because I recall no ones better then me "Cameron yelled and the baby woke up smiling. "Uncle Hayes were going to do football together "he said and Cameron made a discussing face. "Who's your favorite mason "I said and he looked at Cameron then away. "Za"he said and I smiled. When he says za he means Zach "fine then me and Lizzy will eat ice cream later and not y'all "Cameron said and I looked at him hurt . "I didn't say anything "I yelled and he looked at me. "Who's your favorite" he said and I started to think. I don't know there's Edwin then Nash who's still my husband then there's Taylor but I Want ice cream so I have to say Cameron "you know your saying this all out loud "Cameron yelled and I smiled. "I can't choose I'm sorry there's like 100 of all of us. "I yelled and he smiled. "Y'all are all jealous because I'm better but its good. "He said and I laughed. "My favorite aunt is aunt Madison " Liz said and I looked at her "uncle jacks Madison "I said and she nodded. "Gross"I said under my breath. I still ain't on good terms with that bitch. "Mines aunt Emily "Julian said and I smiled good someone I like. "Eve "mason said and j smiled again. With all this happening I'm actually happy for a change.