Epilogue

From a distance, a dark construction site remained safe from the heated streaks of sunrise. A cloaked man watched the embers of destruction consume the district in which he was raised in, and he makes a cruel, satisfied smile. Behind him, two women oversaturated with supernatural abilities safeguarded him as if their lives depended on it; in spite of their intense hatred for him. A third woman -a human female- stood beside him, working furiously at a laptop and uninterested in the current affairs he scrutinized. He watched on unworried.

His enemies' base within the city was crushed without him having to lift a finger, but it came at a cost. Yes, the destruction of the SCF's fortified supernatural base eliminated any nearby group suspicious of his true intentions. With what he called the "supernatural soldier freak base" destroyed however, there was also the freedom of the St. Ursula's guinea pigs; which, now that he thought about it, was really quite inevitable. All things considered, most of those freak soldiers were probably strong enough to survive the chaos. But even with all of their brains put together, the soldiers would never even come close to a fraction of his goal.

While all of the potential human reapers dead. missing, or rampaging the city with their newfound freedoms and abilities, they were all released into a world different then the one they knew. But the man found himself smiling despite dampening news. There were others that were also released. He called them The Wolves: starving, bloodthirsty, agile monsters from the dark world. This chaos? It had crippled his enemies considerably, and would lay the foundation for the next step in his damnable plan.

All he needed to confirm was the death of his childhood friend. The death of the boy he still shared a complex brotherly love with. The death of the only being who could still stop him.

The death of Hero.

"Come on brother," Miles growled, his attention snared by the sight of Anarchists zooming past a deserted building. "Die already so that I can use her. Die already so that I can claim Nikai as my own!"

"Miles," The red headed human female called out. Miles snarled at her, and Veronica sighed as she impatiently pushed her hair behind her ear. She lowered her laptop and glared back at him. "You need to see this."

Miles tensed and walked over to his old classmate. She had sworn loyalty to him and his cause for a higher position in his plan, but her true motives as to why had always remained unclear to him. Unclear factors needed to be removed to ensure success. So why had he allowed her to remain for so long? He cautiously approached her, and his eyes widened in disbelief as he scanned the screen.

"Is this it?" Miles asked, unable to control the escalating enthusiasm in his voice. Veronica called him a moron underneath her breath before looking up at him.

"What else would it be?"

Miles grabbed a lock of Veronica's red hair and swung her away from the laptop and onto a nearby unsuspecting Shirley. She yelped when Veronica's limp body crashed into hers, and Shirley began to spend the following minutes trying to wake up her old friend. "Danny, shut Shirley up." Miles growled. In seconds, Danny was beating Shirley -her dear childhood friend- down, all while silently crying.

Miles settled behind the laptop screen and began to evaluate the facts before him. Then he laughed. He laughed, and laughed, and even as he choked, his eyes bulged from his eye sockets as he laughed.

"God is coming Dragon!" He began, gleefully rising onto his feet. "Prepare yourself! For I will claim your arch nemesis, then claim Nikai's body as well as your souls to serve my own!"

"You'd make yourself the new God," Danny said, violently shaking her remaining purple knife as she unsheathed it. Behind her laid a brutally beaten Shirley. Miles walked up to Danny, not at all concerned about the deadly knife that could end him.

"I'll break this world Danny." Miles whispered as he got in her face. "And then, we can all live together again. The way it used to be."

"Nothing will ever be the way it used to be!" Danny screamed in his face before Miles smacked her so hard, she was knocked back on the floor. Miles mounted her, and Danny began to sob, trying to claw away from him. Miles firmly planted his hands on her hips and roughly brought her hips into his waist. "Stop! Not again!" She screamed.

"I'll destroy everything! I'll kill Everyone!" Miles laughed as he ran his fingers across Danny's skin.

"I'll become the Earth's absolute God! And I'll rebuild this world, bending it into perfection...

right after I use the two God's power to obliterate it."

The End Of Book One