Simon Imagine- Birthday

As requested by emon-sidebae

I woke up to my phone buzzing, I looked over at it and saw messages popping up on my phone. It was my birthday today and all my friends were wishing me a happy birthday, I was so excited.

I got up and got dressed, I was going to visit my boyfriend Simon today. I can't wait to see him and spend the day together for my birthday. I soon left my house and made my way to the sidemen house.

Not long after I was walking towards their house, I knocked on the door and was greeted by Josh. "Happy Birthday!" He said to me as he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you" I replied with a smile. I walked into the house and Vikk walked over to me, he also wished me a happy birthday. "Simon is in his room, editing videos" Josh said as I made my way up the stairs. I knocked on Simon's door and waited for a reply. "Come in" I heard him say through the door. I opened it and walked in, he span around in his chair and smiled at me. "Hey!" He said as got up and gave me a hug. "Hey Simon" I said as I gave him a kiss.

"You alright?" He asked me still smiling. "I'm great thanks, how are you?" I asked.
"I'm fine, just editing videos" he said as he walked back over to his chair. I stood there confused, I was waiting for him to say those two words I've been wanting to hear him say all morning. "So what are you up today?" He asked as he looked over at me. My confusion grew, has he forgotten that we were meant to go out together today, has he forgotten my birthday?

"Erm, I was meant to see you today" I said as I looked at him. He raised an eyebrow and I could him thinking about something. "Oh, I'm sorry it must've slipped my mind" he said to me. I could feel a tear threatening to escape my eye, how could he forget?

"Oh ok I understand, you're busy so I'll leave you to it" I said as grabbed my bag. "No, it's ok you can stay" he said smiling at me. I didn't return the smile "no, it's ok I'll talk to you later" I said as I gave him a quick kiss and walked out of his room. I didn't want to tell him because I thought he would remember, I went to find the other but they must be recording, so I left the house by myself.

That evening I was sat in the living room watching TV, my phone continued to buzz with birthday messages, but none of them were from Simon.

An hour passed and I was still sitting in the same spot, watching random TV shows. Then I heard a knock on the door, I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Simon, with a ballon and a gift bag in his hands. "Happy Birthday (Y/N)" he said with a smile. "Simon" i said. "I'm so sorry (Y/N) I completely forgot today was your birthday, I've been so busy with videos lately that I haven't had time to think about anything else. It's not a good reason I know, I'm an idiot" he said as he looked down at the floor. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I looked at him, he looks so cute when he's sorry.

"I forgive you, now come here you big idiot" I said as I pulled him into a kiss. We then walked into the living room and Simon sat down next to me. "I got you this" he said as he handed me the bag. I opened it and saw a small black box inside. I opened it and it revealed a silver necklace with a heart, which said 'I love you' engraved onto it. "Simon this is beautiful, thank you" I said as looked into his eyes. "You're welcome, I'm sorry again" he said as he looked back into mine. "You're forgiven again" I replied with a small laugh. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied. He then leaned in closer to my face and our lips soon touched. He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. The kiss got a little heated as we continued to kiss on the sofa.

We then spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling. He always makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, I love him so much.

Requests are open for more sidemen imagines/one shots :)