Simon Imagine #4

As requested by lindzayloves

Today you were meeting up with the Sidemen, in London. They decided they wanted to go Westfield today and they asked you if you wanted to come along, since you were good friends with them.

Simon was the one who invited you as he was your best friend. You were soon making your way to Westfield, when you heard your phone buzz. You looked down and saw it was a message from Simon...
We're outside the main entrance, see you soon 😉 x

You smiled to yourself when you read his message. Within 5 minutes you found the guys outside the shopping centre, you each said hello to each other, as you all made your way inside. You were walking next to Simon, when he leaned in closer.

"I like your top, is it new?" He asked you, making you smile slightly. "Yes it is actually, how did you know?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "Well I've never seen you wear it, so I assumed it's new" he replied.
"Well good of you to notice" you said smiling at him.

There was something about Simon, something about him made my heart feel warm every time i thought of him. Not to mention, his looks. I've liked Simon for a while now, but I haven't dared to say anything, I will never admit to him that I like him.

*1 hour later*
The guys had just finished looking in JD, Vikk decided to start vlogging. He was currently talking into the camera, as he went around to everyone and telling us to say hi to the fans.
"I'm hungry" Simon said as everyone agreed with him.
"Nandos?" Tobi asked, as we all cheered in agreement.

When we eventually arrived, we all sat down and looked at the menu. You sat down next to Simon as he smiled at you. Oh his smile.
"I'll get your order, I know exactly what you like" Simon said as he winked at you and then got up.
"You like Simon don't you?" JJ said as he sat opposite you.

"What? No" you replied. "Oh come on, it's so obvious" he added.
"How?" You questioned him. "He's always complementing you, he's always smiling and winking at you. And whenever he does it, you blush and smile to yourself" JJ said, laughing slightly.
"We're best friends JJ. That's what best friends do" you said trying to end the conversation. You did like Simon, but you're going to tell anyone.

*After Nandos*
You all walked out of Nandos and made your way out of the shopping centre. When you were outside, you felt someone tug on your arm. It was Simon.
He pulled you over to the side and looked at you. "Y/N, I need to tell you something" Simon said, as he looked into your eyes. This was the first time where you actually felt a need for him, his gaze made you feel like you were in a trance.

"What is it?" You asked him. "We've been best friends for ages and I'm kinda feeling different emotions and feeling for you recently. Feelings I've never experienced before, I'm not sure why but I'm feeling myself becoming closer to you. And well, what I'm trying to say is, I like you" Simon said.

You could hardly believe what you were wearing, Simon, yes Simon. Just admitted that he liked you. Before you could answer, you were cut off my Vikk holding his camera to your face.
"Simon just admitted that he likes Y/N, was anyone expecting that?" Vikk said into camera.
"Vikk man! What are you doing?" Simon said as he tried to take Vikk's camera but he quickly ran away.

"Wait Simon" you said as you grabbed onto Simon's arm. "I like you too" you told him. A smile then grew onto his face as he pulled you into a hug.
"Aww could this be the next cutest couple? Could Y/N be Simon's new girlfriend? And will Simon's dry spell finally come an end?" Vikk said into the camera. Simon then pulled away from the hug and ran after Vikk, making you laugh uncontrollably.

I apologise if this imagine isn't as good, I'm very tired tonight.
I currently have a list of imagines I need to write, so if you have requested an imagine, then it's on the way. Keep sending me requests and I will add you to the list :)
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️