Tobi Imagine

As requested by @lyssajolee

I heard my phone buzz and I looked down to see that my boyfriend Tobi had text me. I picked up my phone and read the text he sent me:
Hey beautiful, can't wait to see you later :) xx

I smiled to myself as I read his text, I was seeing Tobi later and I was so excited. I don't think we're doing anything special, just one our cute nights together with movies and cuddles. I was getting ready to leave for Tobi's, I decided to wear my sidemen top, jeans and converses. I didn't want to wear anything too fancy, just a casual look.

I finally arrived at Tobi's half an hour later, he opened the door and his eyes lit up when he saw me. He then pulled me into a hug and carried me into his flat. He then placed me down on the sofa and kissed my forehead.
"So I was thinking to order food and then cuddle up on the sofa and watch movies, does that sound good?" Tobi asked me.
I smiled at him "that sounds great" I replied.

Tobi ordered us both a pizza and put on Netflix, we flicked through all the movies and eventually picked one. The food soon arrived and we sat on the sofa, watching the film and eating pizza.

Half way through the film I could feel Tobi running his hands over my hair. This caused me to shiver slightly as he moved a strand of hair out of my face. I looked over at him as he pecked my lips, "you're so beautiful Y/N" he said to me. This caused me to giggle, I love this boy. He's so sweet and never fails to make me smile. I leaned my head against his chest and I could feel his heart beating.

He continued to stroke my hair as we watched the rest of the film. After the film finished I began to get tired, Tobi could tell I was becoming sleepy and picked me up and carried me to his room. He set me down on his bed as he laid down next to me. His face was opposite mine and he moved his hand to my cheek. I pulled him closer and kissed him, the kiss was electrifying and passionate. "I love you Y/N" Tobi said to me as he looked into my eyes.
"I love you too Tobi" I replied as I kissed him once again.

I could feel my eyes becoming heavy as I started to slowly fall asleep. Tobi pulled the covers over me and kissed my forehead. He then got in bed and cuddled me as we both fell asleep in his bed.

Keep sending me requests for more sidemen imagines :)