Calfreezy Imagine

As requested by @lyssajolee

Today I was going to see my boyfriend Calfreezy, but today wasn't just an ordinary day. Today I was finally going to tell him one of my biggest secrets, I've felt so bad keeping secrets from him but I've finally plucked up the courage to tell him.

Once I was finally ready, I made my way to his flat. I got on the train and I started to feel very nervous, I'm scared he's going to leave me.

After another 20 minutes, I soon found myself outside Cal's door. I waited a few minutes before finally knocking. A few seconds later Cal opened the door, his face lit up when he saw me and pulled me into a hug. "Y/N I've missed you so much" Cal said to me as he kissed my forehead.
"I missed you too" I replied with a smile.

"I'm just about to make some food, do you want some?" Cal asked me. "Not right now, look Cal I need to tell you something" I said as my heart began to race. "What do you need to tell me?" Cal asked as he walked over to me. "Can we go into your room?" I asked as my eyes met his. "Sure" he said as he held my hand and lead me into his room.

We sat on the bed and Cal waited for me to speak. "Cal before I tell you, promise me you won't get angry" I said as I looked at him. "Why would I be angry?" He replied. "I have a feeling you might be" I said as I looked down. "I promise I won't get angry" he said with a smile.

"I haven't been completely honest with you, I have a secret and I've been hiding it from you from the very beginning" I explained.
"What is it?" Cal asked me. I took Cal's hand and held it in mine. "I-i- I'm a pansexual.." I quickly looked at Cal's face to his expression. It didn't change from before but I could tell in his eyes that he was shocked. He didn't say anything but his gaze never left mine.

"I'm sorry Cal, I didn't mean to hide this from you. I was scared that you would leave me, it's so hard to even tell you this but you have a right to know. I'm so sorry, please don't leave me" I said as a tear left my eye. Just then I was embraced in Cal's eyes as he held me tightly. "I would never leave you. I completely understand how hard that must've been for you to tell and you have nothing to worry about. I love you Y/N, you mean the world to me" he said and then kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you Cal, I'm so happy you understand. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner" I explained. "Don't be sorry, as I said I understand that it was hard but I love you no matter what" he said smiling at me. I smiled back and kissed him.
"Now I think it's time to order a pizza and snuggle up on the sofa and watch movies, how does that sound?" He asked me as he stood up from the bed and held out his hand.

I took his hand and walked out of his room, we both sat on the sofa and ordered pizza. Once the food arrived, we put on films and cuddled up together for the rest of night on the sofa.

Send me more requests for more sidemen imagines :)