Vikk Imagine #2

As requested by wonderlandbugg

Y/N POV

Today had finally come, the day you had been waiting for the past few months for. Today was upload and you were super excited to see the Sidemen and the many other Youtubers attending. But most importantly you were excited to see your boyfriend Vikk.

You had been dating Vikk for 2 months now but no one knew about your relationship, apart from the Sidemen. You both wanted to keep it a secret for a while, you had spoken about telling the fans previously but Vikk wanted to wait a bit longer.

You were currently standing in line with the many other hundreds of fans, waiting to get inside. You were wearing your favourite Sidemen merch, an SDMN T-shirt and a Sidemen crest hoodie.

After another 30 minutes you were finally at the front of queue. You showed your ticket to a member of staff at the door and then walked inside. This place was packed full of people already, you looked at your phone with the upload schedule on. Vikk's meet up started in 30 minutes so you decided to head there straight away to get in line. Vikk didn't know you were coming today, so you thought you'd surprise him.

*40 minutes later*
There was a huge queue for the meet up but you were nearly at the front. You tried to look over the people in front to try and find Vikk but you couldn't see him.

After another 5 minutes you finally made it to the front but you couldn't see Vikk anywhere. You looked around to the room but there were people everywhere.

"Y/N!" You suddenly heard which made you immediately turn your head. It was Vikk.

Vikk ran over to you and pulled you closer to him before planting his lips on yours. You then heard people gasping and the room fell silent. Vikk pulled away from the kiss smiling, he then looked up to see everyone staring at you both. You turned around to face everyone, you could feel your heart pounding. You looked back at Vikk and could see the shock on his face.

Vikk then took your hand you both walked towards the crown of people.
"Hi guys, as you probably have already guessed, there's something you all need to know" Vikk said as he looked over towards me.
"Everyone I'd like you to meet my girlfriend,
Y/N" Vikk said.
You shyly smiled at the people staring at you.

Suddenly the room filled with cheers and clapping.
"Yes Vikk!" One person shouted.
"Vikk's got a girlfriend!" Another person shouted which caused me to laugh.

Vikk then turned to face you again "I'm sorry Y/N, I completely forgot everyone was here, I was just so excited and happy to see you" he said.
You smiled at Vikk and pulled him into a hug. "This definitely was a big surprise but I'm relieved everyone knows now" you replied.
"Yes it was a big surprise for me as well, now we can enjoy the rest of the day together" Vikk said before kissing your head.

Vikk asked for you stay whilst he took photos with fans at the meet up. Some fans even asked to take some photos with you.

You spent the rest of the day with Vikk and got to hang out backstage with other Youtubers. It was definitely a day to remember.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine

Leave a comment or DM me if you would like to request an imagine ☺️

I've also started a brand new book called 'I Fell In Love with My Bully' it's a Tbjzl story and I've posted the first 2 chapters, check it out if you're interested ☺️

I hope you all have a great day
❤️