Simon Imagine #3 *Smut*

As requested by fluffyunicorrns

Warning Smut

You were currently getting ready in your room, wearing a beautiful red dress and heels. Tonight you were attending Jamie's wedding, with the rest of the Sidemen.

You had just finished getting ready, when you heard someone call your name from downstairs. It sounded like Josh "Y/N are you ready yet?" You heard him shout.
"Yes, I'm coming now" you shouted back as you made your way out of the room. You began to walk downstairs when you noticed your boyfriend standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Simon was wearing the nicest suit you've ever seen and he looked extremely hot. You walk down the second set of stairs, when he turned around and noticed you. You could see his eyes immediately light up when he saw you and he was smiling uncontrollably.
"You look beautiful" he whispered into your ear as you all made your way out of the house.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" you replied winking. "Going to enjoy taking it off you later" he then said making your whole body shiver.

*Skipping the wedding*
You all eventually got home after an amazing night. The wedding was beautiful, everyone had a good time and overall it was a great evening. We were all slightly drunk as we had quite a bit to drink towards the end. You all stumbled into the house, as Simon followed behind you.

Josh and Vikk made their way to their rooms, while Simon stood at the bottom of the stairs. He didn't take his eyes off you, as you tried to take off your shoes but were failing. Just then Simon picked you up, bridal style and carried you upstairs.

He carried you all the way up to his room, smiling the whole time. When you both got into his room, he put you down and shut the door. He then walked back over to you, with a lustful look in his eye.
"Simon are you ok?" You asked giggling slightly. "I'm fine, I just want you" Simon replied, making your heart race.

He pulled you closer to him, as he pressed his lips against yours. The kiss soon became heated as he roamed his hands over your body. His hands then snaked around to your back and unzipped your dress, pulling it all the way down.
He then pushed you back onto the bed and took off your heels, one at a time. You watched as he stared into your eyes the entire time.

You then stood up and thought it was time to take control. You pushed him up against the wall as you began to undo his tie. You kissed him as you threw the tie onto the floor and then took off his blazer. You let that fall to the floor as you began to unbutton his shirt, soon throwing that to the side.
Simon then took off his trousers and pants before picking you up and laying you down on the bed.

He then kissed you again, as he unclasped your bra. He then began to kiss and touch your body, making you moan. Without wasting anytime, Simon then pulled down your underwear, leaving you both naked. You both continued to kiss as Simon grabbed a condom from his bedside table.

He slid it on and positioned himself, sliding it in slowly. This caused you to gasp and tightly grip Simon's shoulders. He gave you time to adjust before slowly moving his hips. This made you moan as your arms rest on his back. He began to quicken the pace, as you moaned louder. Simon was also moaning, as he continued to thrust into you. You then felt a familiar feeling begin to build inside as you soon found your release.

A few minutes later, Simon also reached his high as he rode out his orgasm. He then pulled out, disposed of the condom and pulled you close to him.
"You looked so hot tonight, I couldn't control myself" Simon said laughing.
"Well you in a suit was a big turn on for me too" you replied winking.
Simon then kissed you once more before you both fell asleep.

I apologise if it's not very good, I'm very tired tonight so I'm not as creative as I usually am haha
I hope you enjoyed it and remember, keep sending me requests!
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️