Simon Imagine #2 *smut*

As requested by annashahbaz12

*smut warning*

Simon was currently sitting at his computer, editing videos as usual. You were sitting on Simon's bed, watching him edit but you were also very bored.

"Simon, how much longer?" You asked him, whining slightly. "Not much longer now, I'm almost finished with this video" Simon replied, not taking his eyes off the screen. You couldn't help but look at him, he looked especially hot tonight. He was was wearing a black sidemen top with pink font on, black skinny jeans and his hair was spiked up, just how you like it.

After another 10 minutes, Simon still hasn't finished editing and you were growing impatient. You wanted some attention from him, as he promised he would spend the night the with you. You then got up from his bed and made your way over to him. You stood behind his chair as your hands, moved up to his shoulders. You began to massage his shoulders, which he clicked away on the mouse.

"You feel stressed Simon" you told him, as your hands began to move over his shoulders. You could feel his back start to stiffen up. "(Y/N), as much as this feels nice, I need to finish this video" Simon said as he tried to concentrate.
But you didn't listen, you wanted him to stop what he was doing. So you continued, your hands were moving in sync with one another as you continued to massage his shoulders. You then bent down slightly and started to kiss his neck.

He smelt so good, as you kissed around his neck, making me move in his seat. You knew what you were doing to him and you continued. Suddenly Simon spun around in his chair, stopping your action and looking directly at you.
"Fuck the video" he said as he jumped up from his seat and picked you up. Your legs went around his waist as he walked over to the wardrobe and pushed you up against. Still holding you, he crashed his lips onto yours, as your fingers ran through his soft hair.

You could hear him moan slightly into the kiss, making you more excited. He then brought the two of you onto the bed, as he sat down on the edge. While you sat on his lap, with your legs on either side of his waist. You continued to kiss as your hands made their way to the bottom of his t-shirt. You then pulled his shirt over his head and began to run your hands over his nicely toned torso.

He waisted no time with taking off your top, he smiled to himself when he saw your bra. He brought his hands up to cup your boobs and slowly snaked around to the back, to unclasp your bra. In one swift motion, your bra was on the floor, as he began to move his hands over your boobs. This caused you to moan into the kiss, as he continued to work his magic.

You then pushed him down onto the bed and began to kiss his neck. He moaned and continued to roam your body with his hands. You started to kiss down his torso, until you got to his jeans. You then undid his belt and unzipped his jeans, before pulling them down his legs. You could his erection through his pants, causing you to bite your lip.

Simon then pulled you back up to his face, to kiss you again. Suddenly he flipped you both over, so he was on top. He mimicked your actions by kissing your neck, then your boobs and finally down your stomach. He stopped once he got to your jeans, he unzipped them slowly and began to peel them off your legs. You were then laying in just your underwear, as he stood before you, looking down at you.

"You are so beautiful Y/N" Simon said as he got back on top of you and kissed you once again. Simon then slipped his hand into your underwear, making you moan into the kiss. He inserted one of his fingers into you and began to move them. You moaned louder this time, as the pleasure took over.
You then moved your hand down to his boxers and started to move your hand over his growing erection. Simon suddenly stopped fingering you and closed his eyes as you slipped your hand into his boxers and began to move your hand over his member.

He moaned loudly as you continued to move your hand. Simon then pulled your hand away and took off his boxers. He then took off your underwear and got back on top of you. He kissed you again and grabbed a condom from the nearby bedside table. He slipped it on and positioned himself, hovering above you.
He then slowly entered you, causing you to moan as you felt him inside you.

"Are you ok?" He asked, looking into your eyes. "Yes I'm fine" you replied, nodding your head. Simon gave you time to adjust, before moving his hips. His thrusts started off slow, but soon picked up speed once you had began to moan. You both moved your hips in sync and moaned together. He was kissing you, as your hands were behind his neck.

"Oh god" you said in between moans, as Simon continued to thrust into you. You soon started to feel a familiar feeling rising in your stomach, as Simon continued. After a few more thrusts, you reached your high, while moaning his name. Seconds later, Simon had also reached his high, as he collapsed onto his side next to you.
He took off the condom, disposing of it and then pulled you into him. You rested your head on his chest, as his arms were wrapped safely around you.

"I'm sorry I took so long editing, i promised to spend time with you and I broke that promise" Simon said holding you tighter. "It's ok, I forgive you. You definitely made up for that promise" you replied winking at him.

"I love you Y/N" Simon said as he kissed your forehead.
"I love you too Simon" you replied, as you both closed your eyes.

Lord forgive me 😂 this is the first ever detailed smut I've written. I hope you like it, even though I think I may of went into too much detail haha
Keep sending me requests!
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️