Tobi Imagine #3

As Requested by Crystal13_SDMN

Today you and your boyfriend Tobi were heading to Germany today for Gamescon. You were going with the rest of the Sidemen and you were very excited, as this was the first time going away with Tobi and the rest of the Sidemen.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Tobi asked me as he picked up my suitcase and headed to the door. "Yes I'm ready" you said as you followed Tobi out of his apartment.

*Skipping to Germany*
You all finally arrived at the hotel, which looked really nice. You were sharing a room with Tobi which you were really happy about. You both walked into your room as you looked around. There was a double bed in the middle of the room, a desk to the side and a bathroom on the left hand side, by the main door.

You went to sit on the side of the bed, when Tobi came over and sat down next to you. "While on this trip, I want to have some alone time with you. Of course we're gonna hang out as a big group but I want us to go out and do something together" Tobi said as he put his arm around me.

"I'd like that, what should we do?" You asked him. "Well when we go out later, we can have a look around and decide what we can do" Tobi replied, kissing your forehead.
"That sounds good" you replied, hugging him.

*The next day*
Last night you went out with the rest of the guys, you and Tobi took the opportunity to look around and you both decided on what you wanted to do tonight. Tobi wanted to go for a walk around the town, find a restaurant and go on a boat ride at night.

You were currently getting ready to go out with Tobi. You told the guys you wanted to spend the night together and they were more than happy that two you were having some alone time. Tobi then walked out of the bathroom and saw you looking in the mirror. "You look beautiful Y/N" Tobi said as he walked over to you.

"Thank you Tobi, you look good too" you replied, as he kissed you. He then took your hand as you both left the hotel.

*1 hour later*
You had just finished eating at a restaurant you both found in the town. Now it time to go on the boat ride, down the river.
You both took your seat on the boat as Tobi put his arm around you and pulled you closer to him.

While the boat was moving up the river, you both looked out at the views on either side of the river. The city looked beautiful, it was lit up by the lights from the buildings and it created an amazing scenery.
You leaned in closer to Tobi and whispered into his ear "I've had a great time tonight"
"It's not over yet" Tobi replied, looking into your eyes.

You felt your heartbeat increase, as you felt an electrifying feeling flow through you. You met Tobi's gaze and looked deep into his eyes. Tobi then moved in closer and pressed his lips on yours. You put your arms around his neck as you deepened the kiss. After a while, you both pulled away from the kiss, catching your breath.

"I love you Y/N" Tobi whispered, as he pressed his forehead against yours. "I love you too Tobi" you replied, kissing him once more and sat back to enjoy the view once again.

So sorry for the delay on this imagine. I haven't been feeling myself lately and I have been feeling slightly depressed the past couple of days. A lot of personal things have been getting to me, so I had no motivation to write anything. I am feeling better now though but still not 100%, so if you have asked for an imagine then it will be up very soon. Sorry for the delay once again.

I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️