Tobi Imagine #2 *smut*

As requested by @Crystal13_SDMN

Warning Smut

You were your way over to Tobi's place. He asked you to come over as he had been busy for a few days and wanted to spend some time with you.

When you finally arrived at his place, you knocked on his door. Tobi opened it and you were greeted with a big smile on his face, he looked very happy to see you.
"Hey Y/N!" Tobi said as he pulled you into a hug. "Hey Tobi" you replied as you kissed him.

For the rest of the evening you guys spent it hanging out in Tobi's flat. He made you something to eat, you both caught up with the latest gossip and stories and now you were both watching Netflix on the sofa.
Tobi had his arm around you, as you rested your head on his chest.

You could feel him drawing patterns on your arm with his fingers, causing you to shiver slightly from his touch. Tobi noticed what he was doing and continued, but this time he moved his hand towards your neck. He then began to draw patterns on your neck, making you close your eyes as you enjoyed this feeling.

"Do you like that?" Tobi whispered to you, as he continued to move his fingers over your neck. "Yeah" you replied giggling slightly.
Tobi then looked at you and connected his lips onto yours. You put your arms around Tobi's neck as you began to make out. The kiss got more heated as Tobi pushed you down slightly, so you were lying down on the sofa, while Tobi was on top of you.

He began to move his hands over your body, as he deepened the kiss. You moaned slightly as his hands made their way to your thighs, rubbing them softly. You pushed your hips up to his, causing him to gasp. You then moved your hand up his shirt, feeling his abs.

Tobi then got off you and stood up, you then looked at him puzzled. He held his hand out in front of you, which you took hold of. He then took you into his bedroom, as he closed the door behind him. He walked over to you and smashed his lips onto yours, as your hands moved around his neck again. He pushed you back and lightly pushed you back onto the bed. He then pulled your top over your head and threw it onto the floor.

You couldn't help yourself and immediately took off his top and threw it next to yours. You then began to strip each other off, until you were both naked. You began to kiss each other again as your hands roamed one another's bodies. Tobi then opened up one his drawers from his bedside table and grabbed a condom. He slid it onto his length and then positioned himself at your entrance.

He then entered you slowly, causing you moan. He let you adjust to his size as he began to pick up the pace. Your hips moved in sync as both become moaning messes. You gripped onto his back as he quickened the pace and you soon felt yourself getting close to your climax. He continued to thrust into you and you soon felt a rush of pleasure rush through your body as you climaxed.

He continued to thrust into you as he soon reached his high and came. He disposed of the condom and pulled you closer to him. "I've missed you Y/N" Tobi said as he kissed you. "I've missed you too, thank you for a great day" you replied, as you kissed him and soon fell asleep in his arms.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine and remember to keep sending me requests :)
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️