Calfreezy Imagine #2

As requested by @fluffy-minter/XIXmel

Lilian's POV

I opened my eyes to the light coming through the window opposite me. I could see an amazing view of London as the sun rose up from behind the buildings in the distance. I closed my eyes once again and snuggled up to my sleepy boyfriend, Cal. I could feel his heart beating in his chest, as I lay my head on him.

I looked up at him to see his eyes closed and couldn't help but look at how beautiful he looks when he sleeps.

After another 10 minutes, I could feel Cal start to wake up. I was awake as I continued to lay on his chest. "Morning beautiful" I heard him say with his morning voice, god it sounded so hot. I looked up at him to face him and smiled. "Morning handsome" I replied with a giggle. He smiled at me and pulled me into a kiss. We continued to hug for what felt like ages and we didn't want to move.

"I'm hungry" I said to Cal as I looked at him. "But I'm comfy, I don't want to get out of bed. Plus I like cuddling here with you" he replied with a smile. "Caaaaaallll please" I whined as I looked him with puppy dog eyes. "Fiiiiine but only because I love you so much" he said as he got out of bed.

I watched as Cal walked over to his wardrobe and got out a pair of joggers and a weezy top. I watched him take off his pj top and shorts and I blushed slightly as I saw him standing in just his boxers. "Like what you see?" He asked me with a wink. I giggled to myself as I hid myself under the covers. He then walked over to the bed and pulled the covers off me.

I squealed slightly as I felt the cool air come in contact with my body. Cal then got back in bed next to me and pulled me into a hug. I was on top of him and I looked down to see his perfect torso underneath me. I leaned down and kissed him, the kiss felt electrifying and I couldn't get enough.

"Breakfast can wait" I then said as we both laughed together.

Throughout the rest of day we ended up staying in bed, kissing and hugging. It was perfect, I love him so much.