Simon Imagine #5 *smut*

As requested by Crystal13_SDMN

WARNING SMUT

You were currently at your place, watching TV. You were waiting for your boyfriend Simon to come over, as he promised that he would spend the day with you. You two didn't want to do much today, so you both decided to spend the day at your place.

You then heard a knock at the door, you walked over and opened to see a smiley Simon looking at you. "Hey Simon" you said as you invited him inside.
"Hey beautiful" he replied as he pecked your lips. You led him into the kitchen, as you got yourself and Simon a drink.
"So what do you want to do?" You asked Simon.

He looked at you and smiled "whatever you want"
You then took his hand and led him into living room and you both sat down on the sofa. "Well we can watch Netflix or I've got my game consoles" you told Simon. Simon then looked at you and smirked, but it was more of an evil smirk.

"What are you thinking?" You asked him, while raising an eyebrow. "I see you have FIFA.. How about a game?" He asked you. "Sure, I'll set it up" you replied.
You set up the game and handed a controller to Simon, who then smirked at you again. "Why do you keep smirking at me?" You asked him, confused. "How about we make this game a little more fun.. How about we play a game of strip FIFA?" Simon said, still smirking. You thought about it for a second before smirking back at him.

"You're on" you said. You both chose your teams and the game began.

"Yes! Another goal" Simon cheered as he scored his second goal. You rolled your eyes as you watched Simon celebrate. Your cardigan was already on the floor, as you pulled your top over your head and flung it to the side. You could see Simon's eyes watching your every move as he looked at your body.

"I hope you're happy" you said as you stared at him. "Oh I am" he said teasing you.

"Ha! Goal! Your turn" you shouted as you scored your first goal. Simon then pulled his top over his head and your eyes darted to his perfect torso. The game continued as you two both tried to stop each other from scoring.

The game was in the final minutes, Simon had scored another goal minutes before. Which meant you were now in just your underwear. You quickly pressed the buttons as you saw an opportunity and scored a goal. "Yes!" You shouted clapped your hands.
Simon gave you a look before standing up and take off his jeans, which meant he was now in just his boxers.

After a few more painful minutes, the game was finally over and you and Simon both drew. "Well done Y/N" Simon said as you shook his hand. "You too" you said as you stood up and turned off the console. "That was fun" you said as you faced Simon again.
"It was but I think this is gonna be more fun" he said as he stood up from the sofa. "What is?" You asked him, raising an eyebrow.

Before you could get an answer, Simons lips were on yours. The kiss got more heated as his hands started to roam your body. "Jump" Simon said as he continued to kiss you. You jumped as he caught you and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He then walked you both into your bedroom, but his lips never left yours. You shut the door behind him with your foot. Simon then placed you down on your bed and crawled on top of you. He reconnected your lips with his as he hands made their down to your breasts. He cupped one of them with his hand and began to rub them slowly, causing you to moan into the kiss.

His lips then made their down to your neck and began to kiss and suck at your neck. Making sure to hit your sweet spot which caused you to moan. His hand then snaked behind your back as he unclasped your bra and threw it to the side. His lips then made their way to your breasts as he kissed them ever so slowly. He then travelled down your body, kissing along your stomach. He finger then twisted around your underwear as he slowly pulled them down your legs and threw them on the floor.

You then felt Simon's tongue in the area where you wanted him most, as you moaned loudly. He then pulled away and kissed your lips once again. "Why did you stop?" You asked him, slightly irritated.
"Because I want you to orgasm when I fuck you" Simon whispered in your ear. This caused your heart to pound through your chest as he kissed you once more.

Simon then pulled off his boxer and threw them to the side. He then grabbed a condom from your drawer, as he knows that's where you keep them. He slid it onto his length and positioned himself at your entrance. He then slowly entered you, which caused you to gasp loudly. Once he was fully inside, he gave you time to adjust before beginning to move his hips.

You began to moan as your hips moved in sync with Simon's. "Oh god" you whispered as Simon picked up the pace. Your hands were on his back as you could feel his muscles moving with his body. You then felt a familiar feeling inside your stomach as you were reaching you high. After a few thrusts, you climaxed which made you moan loudly. Simon continued to thrust into you as he reached his high and collapsed on top of your body.

Simon then disposed of the condom as he pulled you closer. "Well that was fun" you said smiling at him. "I know, I'm glad we decided to stay inside today" he said as he winked at you. You then pulled him into a kiss before laying on his chest, as he arm held you close to his body.

Well... I have no words 😂 I hope you enjoyed this imagine and don't forget to keep sending me requests. I'm slowly making my way down the list, if you have asked for a request then that will be up very soon, I promise.
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️