Simon Imagine #6

As requested by Crystal13_SDMN

You were at the Sidemen house, visiting your boyfriend Simon. You were currently sitting in his room, watching him edit a video.

Simon swivelled around in his chair, facing you. "Y/N, are you bored?" Simon asked you. "Just a little bit" you replied, looking up at him. "Aww I'm sorry, I'll be finished soon I promise" he replied smiling at you.
"Okay" you replied smiling back at him.

*30 minutes later*
"Ok, finished" Simon said as he spun around in his chair and walked over to the bed. "So what do you want to do now?" You asked Simon.
"I was thinking we could go to Nandos, come back here and watch Netflix" he said smiling at you.

"Great idea" you replied as you got up and got yourself ready. You got changed into something casual, as you it wasn't anything fancy. Simon went to get himself ready too, but changing his clothes and fixing his hair.

"Ready?" Simon asked as he walked back into the room. "Yep, let's go" you smiled as you took Simon's hand.
You both got into Simon's car, as he drove you both to Nandos.

Simon bought your food, as well as his. You were both sitting opposite each other, as Simon looked into your eyes. You could feel the electrifying feeling between you, you loved staring into his beautiful, blue eyes. "We don't need to do anything fancy, this is perfect" you said smiling at him. Simon then held your hand across the table and nodded in agreement.

Once you ate your food, you both decided to go home. You got back into Simon's car and you were soon back at the sidemen house.
Once you were home you both went straight upstairs, into Simon's room. Simon then put on Netflix as you sat on Simon's bed. He then sat down next to you and put his arm around you, as you both watched your favourite show.

During the show, you could feel Simon drawing patterns on your arm, causing chills to run down your spine. You looked at him and you were met by Simon staring into your eyes. Simon then leaned in closer and connected his lips on yours. You kissed him back and put your hand up to his face, deepening the kiss. Simon then pushed you down on the bed slowly, climbing on top of you.

He pulled away from the kiss and stared down at you. You giggled as you looked at him, hovering over you. "You're so beautiful" he said before leaning down again and kissing you.

You continued to kiss for a while longer before pulling away, catching your breath. "That was fun" you said smiling at him. "It was, I'm a lucky guy" he said winking at you. For the rest of the night, you both watched Netflix and had little make out sessions.

I apologise if this imagine isn't very good, I'm really struggling tonight with the heat. If you live in the UK, then you know what I'm talking about. Hot nights in the UK, are a rare thing and when we have them, you literally think you're gonna die.
Keep sending me requests! My list is getting smaller so I'm gonna need more to add to it :)
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️