Simon Imagine #7- Jealousy

You admired your outfit in the mirror, as you got yourself ready. You and the rest of the sidemen were going out tonight to a club. JJ thought it would be a good idea as the guys don't get to go out much and he felt they needed a break. They had asked you along as Simon was your boyfriend and you pretty much spend all your time with the guys anyway.

"Y/N are you ready?" You heard a familiar voice say as you looked up and saw your boyfriend standing in the door way.
Simon was staring at you, his eyes moving up and down your body and you could tell he liked what he saw.
"Like what you see?" you replied as you winked at Simon.
"Yes I do" he said as he walked over to you and put his hands around your waist.

You couldn't help but stare back at him, he was wearing his white button up shirt, black jeans and black trainers. His hair was spiked up and he smelt so good.
"You don't look too bad yourself" you said smiling up at him.
Simon then pulled you closer and planted his lips on yours, as your hands snaked up towards neck.

"Are you guys ready yet?" We heard JJ shout from downstairs. You both pulled away from the kiss and giggled as you knew the others were waiting for you.
"Come on let's go" Simon said before taking your hand and leading out of the bedroom.

*2 hours later*
Your head was beginning to spin from the all alcohol you had been drinking for the past hour.
"Next round is on me" JJ shouted drunkly, as he handed the bartender his money. "I'll have 8 tequila shots" he shouted again.
Simon was standing next to you at the bar, as you waited for the drinks. You noticed that he was acting more protective than usual, as you felt his grip tighten around your waist.

"S-simon are you ok?" You asked as you slurred your words.
"I'm fine" he replied smiling down at you. He was also drunk but you were definitely more drunk than he was.
The bartender then put a tray down with the shots on, JJ handed each one of us a shot.
"R-right, 3.. 2.. 1" he shouted as we all did the shot.
Your face began to screw up from the bitter taste of tequila, which caused JJ to laugh.

Josh and Vikk also did the same before walking off with their girlfriends.
"Lets go dance!" you shouted over the loud music to Simon, he agreed and we headed towards the dance floor.
Simon pulled you closer before you both began to dance to the music. JJ then stumbled over to you, then held on your side to control his balance.
"I've got no one to dance with" he said with a pouty face. "Come and dance with us" you said before pulling JJ closer to me and Simon.

Simon then pulled me closer to him as we began to dance. You then felt JJ's hands on your waist but you continued to dance as you thought nothing of it. But you didn't realise Simon sending daggers to JJ, as he watched JJ dance with you. Simon then pulled you closer to him, while JJ followed and continued to dance with you.
You felt the alcohol really  kick in and you began to sway to the sound of the music. Not realising what was going on with Simon, you continued to dance with Simon and JJ, as they both held onto you.

JJ then pulled you into a hug, which you gladly let him do. Simon then got even more annoyed before grabbing your hand and pulling you away from JJ. You were confused why he suddenly pulled away as he led you both off the dance floor and towards the exit. You both walked out of the club, feeling dizzy as you felt the cool air hit your face.
"Si-Simon why are we out here? I'm cold" you said slurring your words.
"Because I didn't like the way JJ was dancing with you" he replied, looking annoyed.

"What are you talking about, he hasn't done anything" you said confused as to why Simon was angry.
"He was all over you and you let him do it" he said, as he pressed his back against the wall.
"Simon, do you really think I would do anything with JJ?" You said as you moved closer to him.
"Well you let him dance with you, with his hands around your waist and hugging you" he said as he looked at you.

"Simon, JJ is just my friend. He's obviously very drunk and he would never do that internationally, he doesn't know what he's doing. I'm sorry for letting him do that, but I didn't anything wrong with it because I know what he's like when he's drunk. I love you Simon and I would never do anything to hurt you, you know that" you said smiling at him.
He then raised his head and looked at you.

"You're right, I'm just being stupid. I just hate seeing another man touching you, I'm just being a jealous idiot. I know you would never do anything like that, it's just the alcohol making me think stupid things. Can you forgive me?" He asked, pouting at you which made you giggle.
"Of course I do, I love you" you said.
"I love you too" he replied as pulled you into a kiss.
"Now come on, lets go back inside. It's freezing out here and I want to keep dancing, only with you this time" you said before winking. You then took his hand and you both walked back inside the club, to dance the night away.

Sorry for the lack of imagines, I've been very busy with college work lately. I hope you enjoyed this imagine and if you want to request anymore then let me know
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️