Harry Imagine #1 *Smut*

As requested by Mars_Bar_XIX

WARNING SMUT

Today you were heading to your boyfriends place. He told you that he had a surprise for you and you quickly made your way over to find out what it was.

Soon enough you arrived at his place and was greeted by a very happy Harry. He pulled you into a hug and picked you up, causing you to squeal, as he led you into the living room. He sat you down on the sofa and sat down next to you.
"So what's the surprise?" You asked him. "There isn't one, I just wanted you to come over" Harry said laughing.

Your smile soon faded as you started at Harry, stunned. "There's no surprise, Harry I was so excited I practically ran over here" you said sounding sad.
"Aww Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't realise it was going to make you upset. I just wanted you to come over" Harry replied.
"Then you should've just asked me" you replied, looking down.

"I feel so bad now, let me make it up to you" Harry said, causing you to look up at him. "How?" You asked him.
Harry then stood up and held out his hand, which you took. He then led you to his bedroom as he closed the door behind him. He sat you down on his bed and then sat down next to you.

"Harry what are you-" you were quickly cut off by Harry smashing his lips on yours. It took you by surprise at first but you quickly kissed him back.
The kiss began to get heated as Harry ran his fingers through your hair and moved his lips down to your neck. You began to moan as he kissed and nipped at your neck.

"I have an idea" Harry said in between kissed. "What is it?" You asked.
Harry then pulled away and opened his bedside drawer. He then pulled out a blindfold and held it in front of you, smirking.
"I'm going to blindfold you, so you can only feel what I'm doing to you" Harry said winking. You heart began to race at the thought of what Harry said and smiled at him.

Harry then pulled your top over your head and took off your jeans, leaving you in just your underwear. He then removed his own top and jogging bottoms, before putting the blindfold over your eyes.
He gently pushed you backwards onto the bed, so you were lying on your back.

"Are you ok?" Harry whispered into your ear, causing your whole body to shiver. "Yes" you replied. You couldn't see anything and you were anticipating what Harry is going to do to you.
You then felt his fingers slowly move up and down your legs. This caused your whole body to shiver, as his fingers moved towards your thighs.

He ran his fingers along your inner thighs, as you moaned. His fingers continued to move higher up your thighs and were soon on your underwear. You moaned as he slid his fingers underneath your underwear and began to finger you. Harry then moved up your body and kissed you, as he worked his fingers inside of you. He then pulled his fingers away and moved them up to your bra. He unclasped your bra and began to rub your breasts, as he attached his lips back onto your neck.

He then pulled away, and moved his fingers around your underwear and pulled it down your legs. Harry then got on top of you and moved your hand upwards. He put your hand over his chest and guided it downwards, till you felt his member in your hand. You began to move your hand up and down as you could hear him moan.

You soon saw a bright light, which you had to adjust to. Before realising that he took the blindfold off. He looked down at you and smiled, before grabbing a condom.
"Still ok?" Harry asked you. "Yes" you replied, as you watched him put the condom on.

He then positioned himself and slowly entered you, causing you both to moan. He started to move his hips slow, but soon picked up the pace. You started to move your hips in sync with his, as you put your arms around his neck.
"Oh god" Harry said as he thrusted in and out of you.
"Harry I'm close" you moaned. "Me too" Harry said.

You both continued to move your hips against one another, as you both reached your highs. Harry collapsed next to you, as you both caught your breath.
"So.. Am I forgiven?" Harry said, causing you to laugh.
"Yes, definitely" you replied as you kissed him.

So sorry for the delay, I've been focusing on my other stories. I hope you enjoyed this imagine and don't forget to keep sending me requests.
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️