1✔️

|Edited|

I tilted my head back as I laughed, Joe and Caspar were showing me one of their new YouTube videos, Joe had filled Caspar's room with loads of plastic cups of water. I laughed as Caspar climbed out his window onto the balcony in his underwear, but he couldn't go anywhere. He ended up jumping over the cups because Joe hadn't put them back far enough, it was hilarious.

"Joe you didn't put the cups out far enough," I pointed out.

"I know and I had spent like three hours putting them down." Joe shot back, Caspar jeered Joe and he swore he'd get him back.

The doorbell sounded from downstairs, I looked to Joe in confusion as Caspar went to answer the door. I heard chatter from downstairs, I turned to Joe with an eyebrow raised.

"It's just Oli, Josh, Mikey, Conor and Jack." Joe spoke, I thought for a minute I knew Oli, Josh and Mikey, but I had no idea who Conor and Jack were.

"Who are Jack and Conor?" I questioned.

"They're my friends, but you haven't met them." Joe replied.

I nodded and turned back to my position on the couch, I saw Josh, Oli and Mikey enter followed by the two unfamiliar boys and Caspar. I stood up and hugged Oli, Josh and Mikey, Joe was stood beside the two boys.

"Jessica this is Jack and Conor Maynard, they're brothers." Joe introduced.

"Hey, nice to meet you." I greeted them, Jack had the most captivating eyes I've ever seen.

They both seemed genuinely nice, Joe ordered pizza as we all sat down in the living room.

"So are you guys youtubers too?" I asked.

"Yeah I sing and I do covers with my friend Anth, you should check them out." Conor answered.

"Yeah I might, what about you Jack what do you do?" I questioned.

"I'm a youtuber as well, I do a bit of everything mainly crazy challenges and stuff." Jack told me, I nodded in return.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, I have a text from my best friend Ella.

Ella: hey what are u doin?
Me: hey I'm at Joe's house wby?
Ella: I'm heading home for the weekend so I won't be at the apartment
Me: ok have fun, I might stay at Joe's house then

I look up at Joe, he's already waiting for me to speak, I put my phone in my pocket.

"Can I stay here for the weekend Ella's going home for the weekend, she won't be in the apartment." I told him, I already knew he would say yes.

"Sure, do you want to go by your apartment to grab your stuff?" Joe queried.

"I'll get it in the morning," I said.

I go onto YouTube on my phone, I search up Conor's name. I see loads of covers he's done like Adele, Drake and Rihanna. I look at his number of subscribers, I'm impressed he's got 1,999,999 subscribers. I might as well give him his two millionth one, I clicked subscribe and then I also subscribed to Jack's channel.

Conor jumped up from the chair he was sitting in, everyone looked at him weirdly. He started fist bumping while he looked at his phone.

"What's got you so happy?" Josh asked.

"I did it, I hit two million subscribers on YouTube!" Conor shouted

"We have to make a video to celebrate." Caspar suggested, all the boys jumped up and Joe went to his room to get his camera.

I had no idea what to do so I followed Joe, I loved his and Caspar's apartment it was so cosy.

"I'll film this video if you want?" I offered, I had filmed a few of Joe's  videos.

"Yeah that'd be great, thanks sis." Joe agreed.

The boys had all gathered around Joe's piano, Joe handed me the camera. I turned it on and set everything up, I sent a thumbs up in Conor's direction signalling him to begin.

"Hey guys it's Conor Maynard here and I'm here with..." Conor began and all the boys introduced themselves.

"This is a very special because today is the day that I have hit two million subscribers! I can't thank you guys enough and so the boys and I are going to sing for you." Conor spoke.

"Wait what? We can't sing" Caspar announced.

"Well here's what we'll do then, I'm gonna name a song and you guys need to do an impression of it in a voice then I'll guess who you are." Conor compromised.

The boys all nodded while Conor thought for a minute.

"First song is Downtown by Macklemore," Conor announced.

After numerous songs and impressions, Mikey ended up crying with laughter. I have to admit some of Jack's impressions were ridiculous, but Mikey was definitely the worst.

"Ok that's it for today's video guys and subscribe to all these guys, also I want to say a big thank you to our camerawoman Jessica Sugg! Thanks for watching guys please like and subscribe!" Conor finished, I turned off the camera and handed it to Joe.

Jack sighed and all the guys looked at him.

"It's Sarah, she wants me to go meet her." Jack grunted, all the guys rolled their eyes.

"Come on mate, she always wants something just blow her off one night." Conor argued.

"I can't, I gotta go I'll see you guys later, it was nice meeting you Jessica." Jack breathed with a hint of a smile.

"You too." I replied, I'm guessing that Sarah was his girlfriend. I noticed that Jack had a nose piercing, it suited him really well.

We all said bye and the pizza arrived soon after, we decided to watch a movie. Halfway through I felt tired so I went to sleep in Joe's room, Joe doesn't mind sharing a bed with me, we used to share a room as kids. I felt bad for Jack, he seemed like he wanted to stay earlier, but it also seemed like his girlfriend is a bit possessive. Conor doesn't seem to like her very much, it was really fun tonight with all the boys

Quick A/N
This is my first time writing a fanfic like this so I hope you like it! Please vote, comment and let me know what you think!
Thank you!