4✔️

|Edited|

"Ella come on I need your help, I have to find something to wear." I complain as I looked through my walk in wardrobe.

Ella shrugged her shoulders, her long, brunette hair fell over her shoulders, Ella was really pretty and she had the nicest hair ever.

"Well where are you going with Jack?" Ella questioned, today was the day that me and Jack were going on a date.

"He didn't tell me where, he just said wear something casual." I spoke, it was really irritating me because I want tonight to go well.

"Well what about this?" Ella asked, in her hand was some white jeans, a grey crop top and maroon jacket.

"Yes, thank you!" I grabbed the clothes from Ella, I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I dropped the towel from my body and changed into the clothes, I put my hair in a half up and half down bun.
I slipped on a pair of black vans and I was ready, now all I had to do was my makeup. I put on some concealer, then I put on some mascara, I finished with some lip gloss. I was a bit anxious, I like Jack and he seems really nice.

"Jessica I'm going to Tyler's place, but I should be back later." Ella said as she exited our apartment.

Shortly afterwards there was a knock at the door, I stood up from the sofa and opened the door. Jack stood there with a toothy grin, his outfit consisted of black ripped jeans, a grey hoodie, a denim jacket and a pair of black combat boots. He had a bad boy vibe going for him, I smiled as my eyes met his.

"You look beautiful." Jack complimented, I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"Thank you." I replied, Jack held out his hand, I hesitated but soon took his hand.

We walked to his car where he opened the door for me and shut it after I got in, he was being a real gentleman.

"So, where are we going?" I beamed once he entered the car.

"I'm afraid I have to keep it a secret." Jack teased, I rolled my eyes as he sent me a wink.

The car ride consisted of chatter about YouTube, tours and holidays. We also sang to the occasional song, Jack handed me a blindfold from the backseat, I looked at him confusedly.

"What's this for?" I puzzled, Jack just grinned and told me to put it on.

I tied the blindfold around my head and covered my eyes, I felt a bit scared and excited at the same time. I felt the car slow down, I heard Jack get out of the car and slam his door shut, my door was soon opened and I shivered at the slight breeze.

"Relax, we're here," I heard Jack's voice say.

I felt the blindfold slip away as I looked around, we were just outside a park. There was a pink bow on the gate, Jack took my hand and brought me towards the gate. I smiled brightly as I saw a trail of daisies leading down a thin pathway, Jack gently opened the gate.

"Oh my god, what is this?" I questioned.

"Just follow the path." Jack said, I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"You're going to kill me aren't you." I joked, Jack laughed as I began to walk down the path.

"Yes I'm leading you to your grave," Jack jeered back.

I laughed as we continued down the path, I stopped in shock once we turned a corner. I brought my hand up to my face to cover my gaping mouth, I was speechless. This was by far the cutest thing I've ever seen, in front of me was a chequered blanket beside a tree full of fairy lights, on the blanket were various types of food and drinks. The view topped it all off, there was a lake and in the distance you could see the sun setting.

"Oh my god, you hate it, uh I'm so stupid," Jack spoke as he referred to my silence.

I turned to him quickly to see him face palm numerous times, I walked towards him and grabbed his wrist.

"Jack, I love it." I chirped, Jack looked at me in shock.

I let out a squeal as Jack picked me up by my waist and spun me around, I giggled as he set me down. We took a seat on the picnic blanket and Jack began telling me stories from his childhood. He told me how he told everyone that Conor had the talent, but he had the looks. It's true I have to admit, Jack had the most beautiful eyes.
Jack told me that one Christmas he had gotten more presents than Conor so Conor hid all his presents before he woke up. Jack ended up thinking he got no presents and he began crying.

Jack also told me about his little sister Anna, he showed me a picture of her. She is so pretty, like Jack she has really nice eyes, Jack opened a tub of ice cream and grabbed two spoons.
After eating a few spoonfuls I burst out laughing at Jack. He had ice cream all over his nose and mouth.

"What?" Jack questioned.

"You have em you have something.." I trailed off pointing to his face.

"What here?" Jack asked as he put more ice cream on his face with a spoon.

"You idiot." I joked, I pulled out some napkins and wiped his face.

Jack started to make funny faces, I began laughing really hard, Jack was absolutely hilarious. After cleaning up and walking back to the car, we began the journey home. We were both singing to the radio at the top of our lungs, Jack completely flunked a high note.

We pulled up to my apartment and Jack rushed around to open my door. I thanked him and we made our way to the door, I stopped with Jack as we stared into each other's eyes.

"I had a really nice time," Jack said.

"Me too," I agreed.

Jack's eyes flickered to my lips and I smiled leaning closer to him, I heard intake his breath. He soon closed the space and our lips met, I felt tingles shoot through my body. We moved our lips in sync, but we broke apart for breath, Jack rested his forehead on mine.

"Jessica, will you be my girlfriend?" Jack breathed out.

"Yes," I replied.

Jack pecked my lips once more, after we bid each other goodbye I entered my apartment. I rested my back against the door, my eyes shut as I smiled to myself.

"Spill sister," Ella voice broke out.

I laughed and nodded once we made our way inside.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this cute chapter! They're together!
Thanks for all the views and votes! Ly guys!
Will update soon!!