XX

It was currently Saturday, Joe and Caspar were leaving for hit the road USA tomorrow, we had plans to visit Conor Franta, but he's out of the country at the moment.
We thought we'd have a party, one last celebration before the boys leave.

"Jack hurry up!" I shouted as I banged my fist against the bathroom door.

The door swung open to reveal Jack smirking with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I need to shower so move your but or I'll move it for you" I told him, he didn't budge though.

"Here goes nothing" I muttered, I kissed his cheek before pushing out him out of the bathroom.

I took a shower quickly, first we were going to dinner, then a club and lastly home for a little party.

Left my hair down and curled it before searching through my suitcase for an outfit.

"Damn girl you're gonna give Jack a heart attack" Ella said as she came into the room

"Thank you, but look at yourself talk about smokin" I complimented.

"Can I borrow this?" Ella asked, she held my purple lipstick in her hand.

I nodded and began strapping on my white heels, I grabbed a clutch and headed downstairs.

"Aww I can't believe I won't see you two for over a month" I said as I entered the living room.

Joe was dressed in black jeans and a white shirt, Caspar had white ripped jeans and a blue shirt.

"What are thoooossseee!" I joked pointing at Caspar's shoes.

I sat down beside the two of them as Jack stared at me from across the room. I poked my tongue out at him and he pulled a weird face.

"So Joseph my broseph, are you excited for a wonderful night with yours truly?" I questioned with a grin on my face.

"Oh I wouldn't miss it for the world" he admitted throwing an arm over my shoulder.

Ella finally came down and we all headed off to the restaurant. I sat beside Joe and Jack, while Ella sat next to Caspar and Mikey and Oli. Josh and Conor were on the other side of Jack. We all ordered a variety of different things, we all chatted amongst ourselves.

"Are you sad that we leave tomorrow?" Jack questioned.

"Kinda, but I miss London so I can't wait to get back to normal" I revealed.

A smirk fell on Jack's lips and I knew whatever he was about to say would be ridiculous.

"You wanna know what's on the menu tonight? Me-n-u" Jack spoke, I burst out laughing because it was so cheesy.

"If you were a vegetable, you would be a cutecumber" Jack teased further, this time I visibly cringed.

"Stop please your cheesiness is making me cringe so hard" I shot back, he laughed and continued with his corny jokes.