47

I opened my eyes to see Jack snoring beside me, his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Jack," I whispered as I nudged him slightly.

He let out a small whimper which was the cutest thing ever, it made me feel bad for waking him. His eyes cracked opened and he smiled faintly at me.

"Morning," Jack grumbled, his voice came out groggy.

"Hey." I replied as I reached up to brush the hair off his forehead.

"I need to get ready to go to the gym," I told Jack and he groaned as he pulled me closer to him.

"Can't you stay here with me?" Jack pleaded as I struggled in his hold.

"I can't, I've missed out on my workout for awhile and I just need to get back into the spin of things." I said, I climbed out of bed.

"Okay, but will I see you later?" Jack asked as I pulled out my clothes to get changed.

"Em, probably not until evening or night because I'm going for lunch with Lexa and Ella." I spoke as I glanced back at him.

"Okay, I can pick you up after your lunch." Jack offered.

"I'll text you and let you know because I'm not sure what we'll get up to yet." I stated as I grabbed a bag of clothes to change into after going to the gym.

I quickly grabbed some breakfast, once I went downstairs I got an uber to the gym. I walked in the double doors and made my way to the locker room, my phone buzzed and I saw that I had a snapchat from Jack.

 I walked in the double doors and made my way to the locker room, my phone buzzed and I saw that I had a snapchat from Jack

I rolled my eyes with a laugh, I replied with a smirk and told him
not to be so lame. I dropped my bag into one of the lockers before grabbing my water bottle and heading to the treadmill. At first, I stretched my muscles and started off at a slow jog. There were only two other people in the gym at this point, a man lifting weights and a woman on another treadmill beside me. After I finished on the treadmill, I started into my push ups and sit ups.

I decided to do two sets of both lunges and squats which consisted of fifty of each, I looked up at the clock to see it was 10:53. I was meeting Lexa and Ella at twelve so I decided to head to the locker room and shower before I got changed into my clothes.

I was getting my things to have a shower when I heard two girls come in chatting amongst themselves, I was about to head into the showers when I heard something that made my breath catch in my throat.

"Hey, so where did you go the other night at the club?" One girl questioned.

"Oh I met this guy, Alex Thompson. He gave me a ride home," the other girl clarified.

My throat tightened and I felt my heartbeat start to accelerate, that meant that Alex was in London. I heard the girls leave to go into the gym and I held a hand to my chest my breathing had become erratic.
I was having an attack and there was nobody here to calm me down.