XXXIV

It had been three weeks since Joe was admitted to hospital. He's much better but his ribs are still healing, he was currently lying in front of me and I handed him a glass of water.

"Jess I'm not a baby! I can look after myself" Joe groaned.

"Really? That explains why you were in hospital three weeks ago.." I replied smugly, he knew I was right but I guess he had a point.

I had been staying with him for the past three weeks just to make sure he was okay, I guess giving him a little break wouldn't hurt. He watched me as I was deep in thought.

"Fine, I'm going to see Ella. I'll be back later, call me if you need anything" I said grabbing my phone and purse.

"Well bye" Joe finished, I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

I went down the stairs and out of the building towards my car. I texted Ella to meet me at a restaurant in town, she said she was coming along with Caspar. I invited Jack because I didn't want to be a third wheel, I had gotten to the restaurant first and I was greeted by Ella and Caspar a few minutes later.

"Hey guys!" I shouted and ran to give them a hug.

"Jess" they both chorused.

"I invited Jack too, he should be here soon" I told them, they nodded and we went to grab a table.

Jack arrived inside and quickly found us, he gave Ella a hug. Caspar and him did this boy hug thing and he kissed my cheek. We ordered food and chatted about everything and anything.

"Caspar and I are going to South Africa for five days next week" Ella revealed, I told her that was great.

Jack and Caspar were chatting about some football game, Ella told me she was going to the hairdresser tomorrow to get the ends of her hair dyed lilac. It would suit her really well with her brown hair, I told Ella about Joe whining. She laughed and said that I should expect nothing less when he hasn't been anywhere in three weeks.

"So pineapple, Joe told me he wants to go over some stuff for hit the road with you" I addressed Caspar, he scowled at first but I know he doesn't really mind being called pineapple now.

"I'll head back with you then if that's okay?" Caspar asked.

"Yeah sure we'll head after this" I confirmed.

We had all retweeted Joe's tweet saying he would be offline for awhile, he said there was a personal matter he was going through. We went outside and said our goodbyes, Ella said she'd see me later and Jack kissed me and told me to come by his apartment later.

Caspar and I got in my car and headed to Joe's apartment, Joe was lying on the couch when we went in.

"Get up you lazy oaf!" Caspar shouted, I watched in amusement as Caspar pulled Joe off the couch gently.

"Why what are we doing?" Joe complained.

"We are going to make a video for my channel" Caspar added, he had a goofy grin on his face and Joe couldn't say no.

I left the two of them to it and headed to Jack's apartment. I climbed the stairs and knocked on the door. Josh answered the door and I gave him a hug.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in ages" I said as we pulled apart.

"I know, we should do a video" Josh beamed.

"I'll think about it" I told him, I went into the living room to see Jack lying on the sofa.

"Do you ever do anything, but lie around?" I questioned.

He chuckled before standing up and hugging me tightly. We sat beside each other on the couch.

"I forgot to tell you, Josh and I are heading to Barcelona for three days of you want to come?" Jack asked.

"I'm not sure because I wouldn't to ruin your guys holiday and I'm waiting on an email" I revealed.

"You wouldn't ruin it, what's the email about?" Jack quipped.

"It's-" I started but my email tone buzzed and I pulled out my phone to check my email.

Dear, Jessica Sugg
We are delighted to tell you that we would love to invite to come model for us! If it would be possible for you to come to New York from the 26th-30th of August for fashion week, it would be a great honour to have you walk the catwalk for us.

Please let us know your decision by tomorrow at the latest.

Yours sincerely,
Pierre Balmain

I squealed and Jack looked at me with confusion, I tossed him my phone and started doing a little happy dance. Once Jack had finished reading he handed me my phone without saying a word. He had a serious expression on his face, I stopped my celebration and frowned at him.

"What's the matter?" I asked sitting beside him, I rested my hand on his.

"It's just, what if this goes really well and you have to travel, what if you forget about me?" He questioned.

I felt a tug at my heart after his statement, I scooted over so I was sitting on his lap. I wrapped my hands around my neck.

"I could never forget you, you're my boyfriend and I love you way too much to let a job get in the way of us" I stated, he smiled brightly at me.

"I love you so fucking much" Jack said and I smiled at him, he pressed his lips to mine and I responded immediately.

I hugged him tightly once we broke apart.

"Now go on, reply to them" he urged, I nodded and quickly typed back a reply.

"You're coming with me right?" I questioned.

"If you want me to" Jack said.

"Of course I do" I replied as we cuddled on the couch, I loved moments like this when it was just us two and it was like nothing else mattered.

A/N
New chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this, I'm starting a Joe Sugg fanfic which will be called Flaws and it should be up soon so look out for that and please vote and comment!

Peace out.