XXVIII

"Come on! Get dressed I'm taking you somewhere" Jack said as he entered the room.

I was scrolling through my Twitter feed, I took my eyes off the screen and sent him a smile. I got off the bed and lazily made my way to my clothes. I went to the bathroom to do my makeup, Jack watched me silently. Once I was finished, I turned to Jack and he took my hand.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, I was curious.

"Surprise" Jack responded, I knew by his word that meant don't question it.

We left his apartment and got into his car, Jack tapped the steering to the music playing on the radio. His hand reached across for mine and I placed my hand in his and entwined our fingers. My phone buzzed with a text, with my free hand I unlocked my phone to see it was from Ella.

Ella: Caspar is taking me to dinner, need outfit advice! Meet me at the apartment later xx

Me: I'm with Jack right now, but I'll get him to drop me off later :)

"After we go wherever we're going, do you mind dropping back to my apartment, Ella needs help getting ready for her date" I said, I awaited his response.

"Sure, Caspar pulling out the big guns?" Jack questioned.

"Something like that" I replied.

I noticed we were in an unfamiliar part of London, it had more trees in this area. We stopped outside a building, but it wasn't really a building. It was more of an arch, there were words carved at the top of the arch which I couldn't quite make out from the car.

"Where are we?" I asked, Jack turned me a smile on his face.

"A place I come to think" Jack told me, he opened the door and got out quickly rushing over to open my door.

Jack grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. I looked up at the archway as the words were clearer now.

The blossom garden

We walked through the archway, I looked in awe, ahead of us were trees full of different coloured blossoms. It was breathtaking, I instantly fell in love with the violet blossoms rushing towards them.

"So do you like it?" Jack asked, I smiled brightly and nodded my head eagerly.

I picked up a handful from the ground, they were so soft. I threw them into the air above us, some had gotten caught in Jack's and over his coat.

"I love it here, how did you find this place?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I kinda just stumbled across it and I've been coming here since" Jack told me.

"Will take a picture of me with the violets?" I asked.

"Sure" Jack said.

I sat on the curb, I grinned at his phone. He made a face and I burst out laughing.

"Oh no! We need to take another, I laughed" I said.

"No this one is perfect" Jack said.

 We came to the end of the trail, where there were a few benches aligned in a circle

We came to the end of the trail, where there were a few benches aligned in a circle. We sat on one at the side.

"Instead of this just being my place, why don't we make it our place?" Jack said, I felt my stomach flutter.

"I'd love that" I replied.

"Well it's settled this is our place" Jack said wrapping his arm around me.

"I love you Jack Maynard" I stated.

"I love you too Jessica Sugg" he replied.

I leaned up to kiss him and smiled into the kiss, I felt his hand cup my cheek and he brushed my hair behind my ear.

This moment was definitely one of my favourites with this boy, he had brought me happiness, love and I love him for that.

---

"No that's too plain, I need to look hot but fancy as well" I stated, I laughed as we had practically taken out her whole wardrobe.

"Ella! This one definitely" I told pulling out a mint coloured dress, it had a lace pattern detail going through the middle.

"Oh my god! Yes, thank you!" She squealed grabbing the dress and putting it on.

I did her hair, I simply pinned back two strands of hair behind her head. I gave her my nude heels to wear, we heard a knock on the door and Ella had just finished her makeup. She grabbed a clutch with her wallet and phone. I exited the room first and opened the door, Caspar was stood there in black jeans and a button up shirt.

"Pineapple!" I greeted giving him a hug, he shook his head but hugged back anyway.

I let him inside and went to get Ella, she stepped out of the room. Caspar stood their with his jaw on the floor, his eyes were wide and then he smiled brightly at her.

"You look stunning baby" he said, I awed at his words.

They both turned to look at me with weird expressions.

"Sorry I'm gonna take that as my cue to leave, Ella lock the door on your way out I'm going to Joe's" I said, I went downstairs to my car.

I texted Joe to say I was coming over, he replied with that's fine. I drove to Joe's and managed to get their in a few minutes. I opened the door to see Joe covered in paint, he pointed his collage thing he was working on.

"How is that going?" I asked.

"Good, it's coming together slowly but surely" he told me.

Joe went to have a shower and scrub all the paint off himself while I went to his kitchen to see if he had any nice food. I found some chocolate which happened to be Oreo, my favourite chocolate.

Joe told me about his interviews for hit the road USA, he said that he had been working on his collage and only managed to get off in time before the car arrived to pick him up. He said it was a lot of fun, but it was really long and they didn't finish until half eleven.

Joe and I settled on Face Timing Zoe to see how she was, it turns out Alfie had been waiting on her hand and foot. It was really cute because she told us Alfie was fussing over everything and made sure she wasn't stressed.

Joe and I played some Fifa before going to bed, in which I won of course. So I made him eat something disgusting from his fridge. I'm evil, that's two people in two days. I need to calm down.

A/N
This chapter was a bit of a mix, with cuteness at the start.

Sorry if this seems rushed, you guys wanted a new update so here it is!

Also I have a dilemma, would you guys like a twist I could do anytime in the story or would you like a twist where certain events would have to happen first?

I have three different situations, I'm not sure which one I'm going to yet so your feedback would be appreciated!

Please vote and comment and definitely help me with my dilemma!

Peace out!