XVI

I pulled my suitcase out the door to see all the boys waiting by an uber, Ella followed behind me. I greeted all the boys as we piled into the uber, I sat beside Ella and we chatted about going to LA.

"Tyler cheated on me" Ella spoke abruptly, I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Oh my god Ella, that asshole" I said, I pulled her into my arms and gave her a comforting hug.

"It's okay, these past couple of months we've kinda grown apart.." Ella trailed off.

"So how about we just forget about him and enjoy this holiday?" I suggested, Ella nodded and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Jack looking at me with his big blue eyes, I smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss.

"What was that for?" He questioned, his eyebrows raised.

"You looked cute" I replied as I pinched his cheek.

"Anyway since we're staying in LA the whole week I was thinking we could have another date" Jack told me, I responded by telling him that would be nice.

We arrived at the airport and sorted everything out as we waited for our plane departure to be called. I noticed Ella and Caspar had grown even closer, if that was possible since they were kinda joined at the hip already. They would be really cute together, but I don't know if Ella is ready for another relationship just yet.

"Flight 267 to LA is now boarding please make your way to the correct terminal" a voice from the intercom broke our silence.

We all stood up and walked in the direction to board our flight, Jack took my hand and I smiled at him. Ella and Caspar linked arms and began skipping, I can tell there is something about those two. After we get our tickets checked, we walked through the tunnel that entered the plane.

Jack and I found our seats, I decided to take the window seat while Ella sat with Caspar. Joe, Josh, Oli, Mikey and Conor are behind us somewhere, Jack looked at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked, I looked around me with confusion clear on my face.

Jacks leaned closer to whisper in my ear.

"Pineapple and Ella are getting very close" Jack stated, his eyebrows wiggled.

"I know, but Ella and Tyler just broke up" I shot back.

The flight consisted of Jack and I sharing headphones as we listened to music and I eventually dozed off.
A few hours later I could feel my shoulders being shook, I opened my eyes to see Jack pointing out the window a look of awe on his face.

Outside was a breathtaking view of the city as the clouds smouldered above busy hustle and bustle.

It was evening and the sky had taken a pink hue, I smiled and pressed my hand to the glass. Jack chuckled at my expression, he turned to talk to Caspar. I snapped Ella on snapchat since she was at the other side of Caspar, we started sending funny faces and I took a picture of the view to send it to her.

Thankfully we landed shortly after and we got all of our luggage and took an uber to the house we had all rented for the week.

My favourite was the balcony overlooking the city, the bright lights twinkled below in the night sky. With the effects of jet lag kicking in everyone had just gathered in the living room. I vlogged a little bit, everyone said hello and I did a little tour of the house and showed the view.

We all chilled for a while and put on a movie which ended up just playing in the background as we chatted about our meet and greets tomorrow. Luckily, we all only had two days of meet and greets and then we could do what we wanted for the rest of the week.

Vidcon had sent us all a cute little welcoming hamper, well apart from Ella and Mikey because they weren't youtubers. It consisted of two YouTube cushions, the official Vidcon t-shirt which was purple, some sweets and the best thing of all, a Polaroid camera. I couldn't wait to use this, I loved all the Polaroid styled pictures.

Jack and I decided to head to our room while Ella and the boys sorted out the other sleeping arrangements. I pulled a few clothes from my suitcase and hung them in the wardrobe. I changed into some shorts and tank top for bed while I left my hair down, Jack pulled off his shirt and climbed into bed beside me.

"You excited for tomorrow?" Jack questioned, I thought for a moment before answering.

"Yeah, but I'm really nervous too" I revealed, Jack took my hand and pressed his lips to my knuckles.

"Everything will go fine, you know why? Because you're amazing and your viewers are going to love you and plus you'll have me behind stage for support too" Jack reassured me, I couldn't hide the smile on my face.

"Thank you so much" I said pressing my lips to his, the kiss lasted a few seconds before we broke apart.

"I love you" Jack said pressing his lips to mine again, I returned the kiss eagerly, but we were interrupted by a knock on our door.

"Come in" I called as I cuddled into Jack's chest.

Joe walked in with a frown on his face, he pointed a finger towards Jack and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"No funny business" Joe warned, Jack held his hands up in surrender.

I buried my face in his chest as my cheeks heated up, Jack chuckled causing his chest to rumble.

"Goodnight sis" Joe said giving a kiss to my cheek.

"Night dickhead" Joe spoke to Jack I presume as he gave him a slap on the head.

Joe strutted out of the room without another word and I looked up at Jack with another grin.

"Now that wasn't very nice, was it?" I teased, Jack ruffled my hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we both drifted off to sleep.

A/N
Hey guys! New update!
It's really fun writing this book and I just want to take the time to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on this book.

Please keep doing what you're doing, hope you guys like this chapter!

Peace out! And stay safe!!