SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, so this is the moment of truth....

I've decided that I will announce what I am going to write next, I feel like I've given enough time so sorry if you haven't gotten a chance to comment what you wanted in time.. but I can reveal as of the today that YouTube will be..

GETTING A SEQUEL!!!

To be honest most of you would've probably guessed this, the comments proved that you guys really wanted to know what happens next and I look forward to letting you know!! So get ready to join me on another journey through the lives of all our favourite youtubers.

I am currently working on the sequel, but I don't not have a name or cover for it yet and I am focusing on writing the first chapter at the moment so if you guys want to comment what you think the sequel should be called or make a cover for the sequel please feel free to do so but if not there will most likely be a wait as I try to figure out those things.

One last thing, I will not be posting anymore teasers about the sequel here in this book but I might possibly put them into to Paper Planes (my rant book) so keep an eye on that as I will be releasing dates, names etc..

Anyway thanks for all your comments before, love you all.

Peace out xoxo