XXVII

It was 6:30 am and I was currently in the gym, there wasn't a crowd thankfully. I had left a snoring Jack in bed while I went for a workout. I had my earphones in as I ran on the treadmill, 'we don't talk anymore' by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez blasted into my ears as I ran.
After finishing my running, I started with push ups and sit ups. I did one hundred of those each, my body was aching. I decided to complete my workout with a plank, I stretched my body then went back towards the locker room. I took a mirror selfie and sent it to Jack and I swear if I wasn't up by the time I got home I would poor a glass of water over him.

 I took a mirror selfie and sent it to Jack and I swear if I wasn't up by the time I got home I would poor a glass of water over him

It was 8:30 am by the time I left the gym, my whole body was aching. I drove back to Jack's and fell on the couch once I walked inside.

"You're back!" Jack beamed, I grunted in response.

He took a seat beside me and gave me a hug, I watched as he scrunched up his nose.

"You stink" he said with a chuckle.

"Jeez thanks" I replied sarcastically, I went into Jack's room to take a shower.

After washing my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner, I washed my body with mango body wash. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body and hair with a towel. I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt, I made my way back to the kitchen and grabbed and apple.

"Why are you up so early?" I questioned.

"Well today I am going to work in McDonald's" Jack told me, I frowned and he explained they had asked him to.

"Well you have fun doing that because I'm going to Joe's" I said, I grabbed a hoodie and my phone.

"I love you" Jack said.

"I love you too" I replied, I pressed my lips to his in a long kiss.

I left for Joe's and stopped to get a coffee. I knocked on the door and Joe answered with a smile.
I followed him into the living room.

"It was so scary last night, I came back from Oli's and I had no power in my apartment, I called the building manager and it turns out the whole was out" Joe told me.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well my phone died and I couldn't charge it, I kept hearing noises so I armed myself with a wooden spatula and got into bed" he said, I burst out laughing and he told me it wasn't funny.

"Zoe and I are going back to Wiltshire to visit grandad and to go see mum and dad" Joe said, I decided I would go with them since I was worried about grandad.

----
Jack had called me to go collect him from McDonald's because Conor had dropped him off and was currently at a meeting. I said goodbye to Joe and gave him a hug, I went to McDonald's to see Jack waiting outside in the uniform.

"You look good in a McDonald's uniform" I told him, he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Do I make you want to go to McDonald's everyday?" He questioned.

"No because I'm afraid that would most likely result in my death" I replied, he chuckled and I drove back to his apartment.

I dropped my keys on the hanger by the door, Josh was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Who fancies doing a video for my channel?" I asked, Jack agreed along with Josh.

I made Jack get changed and Josh and I set everything up before Jack got back. I decided we would the one second song challenge, Josh was the judicator. I did my into and explained what we were going to be doing, Josh started with the first song and I knew it straight away.

"Cold water, Justin Bieber" I said quickly.

"Correct" Josh replied.

"Wait hold on, we need a buzzer sound" Jack protested.

"Fine mine is boom" I told him.

"Mine is bang" Jack said.

"Happy?" I questioned, he nodded smugly.

After three songs we were drawing two all, Josh played the last song and I had to think I had heard it somewhere.

"Bang" Jack buzzed, I looked towards him.

"Chocolate, the 1975" Jack guessed.

"Incorrect, over to you Jessica" Josh said.

"Somebody else, the 1975" I guessed, Josh stuck his thumb at me.

I jumped from my chair fist bumping, I jeered Jack and he got up ready to leave.

"Where do you think you're going? It's punishment time" I smirked, his eyes widened and I grabbed his hand.

"Josh grab the camera" I said, Josh followed behind as I pulled Jack into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge grabbing all the necessary ingredients and three them into the blender. The horrible drink consisted of milk, chilli, kiwi, ketchup, mustard and some carrots.
It smelled disgusting, I turned to Jack after pouring it in a glass.

"Drink up" I beamed.

"I just want to say if I don't make it through this I want you guys to know that I love you all and tell my mum I'm sorry for chocolate cake when I was seven" Jack said looking at the camera, I tilted his head back and drank some of the horrible substance.

I laughed as he immediately gagged and spit it in the sink.

"Drink one mouthful" I said, he nodded and Josh and I laughed as he made a disgusted face before pouring the rest down the sink.

I turned to the camera.

"Thank you all for watching guys, please subscribe to Jack and Josh I left their links in the description and if you liked this give it a big thumbs up bye!" I ended, Josh turned off the camera and Jack rushed to the bathroom.

He came back out brushing his teeth, Conor walked in the door and we all greeted him. We told him about the disgusting drink I had made Jack drink. We ordered some pizza from Dominos and Mikey came over, he had started his own YouTube channel which was hilarious.

We spent the rest of the night messing around and watching movies. We played a few drinking games, but eventually we ended going to bed.

A/N
I'm so sorry, I feel like this is another crappy chapter. But I wanted to put something up so I'm sorry again!!

If there is some chance you guys like this please vote and comment!

Peace out!