VI

I groaned as a sharp pain shot through my head, I rolled over and stuffed my face in the pillow.
There was a knock on the door and I groaned again in response, there were too many loud noises.
I turned my head slightly to see Joe at the door with pills and a glass of water, thank god for my brother. "Hey sis, I brought you some pills for your hangover" Joe spoke, I smiled slightly and sat up.
Joe handed me the pills and water, I took them straight away, I hated being hungover.
"Thanks bro, I feel much better" I said, Joe nodded his head and left the room.
Ella must have gone back to the apartment because she wasn't in the bed. I get up and luckily I didn't stumble or fall, I climbed up the stairs to the living lazily after exiting the spare room. Conor was sprawled out on the couch and Caspar was lying on the floor asleep, I suppressed a laugh as Conor fell on Caspar causing the two to wake abruptly.
"Ugh Conor you dick" Caspar spoke as he slapped his head, I watched in amusement as Conor snuggled closer to Caspar. I walked into the kitchen, Joe was leaning against the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand.
"Caspar and Conor seem to be comfortable" I joked, Joe nodded. He seemed a little distant, something was bothering him. I looked at him curiously as he sipped his coffee, he didn't look me in the eye, he just stared at the floor.
"Joe is there something wrong?" I asked, Joe snapped his head in my direction.
"It's nothing" he replied with a shake of his head.
"Joe come on, you can tell me" I said, I was getting really worried.
"It's nothing" he said once again, something was definitely up.
"Joe" I said, I looked at him expectedly.
"Jessica just leave it will you!" He burst out, I jumped slightly as Joe glared at me.
I put the coffee down on the counter and left the apartment, Joe was calling after me, but I ignored him. I walked down the street, I turned the corner and rested my back against the wall. It was the first time we'd really fought, it was over nothing, well I hope so anyway. I'd never seen Joe so riled up before, it was scary. I took my phone from my pocket, I slid through my contacts, but I didn't feel like calling anyone. Just as I was putting my phone away someone bumped into me, I looked with annoyance clear on my face which soon changed once I saw who it was.
It was Conor Franta, I hadn't seen him in about a year. I hugged him instantly, we were really close friends.
"Conor what are you doing here?!?" I asked in disbelief, he had a bright smile on his face, he showed off his pearly white teeth.
"It was supposed to be a surprise visit, I thought I'd come visit you guys" he spoke, I smiled at him, but he frowned at me in confusion.
"Why are standing on the corner near Joe's apartment?" He puzzled, I sighed and told him all about the fight I had with Joe. At first he couldn't believe it because as I said before Joe and I never really fought, Conor decided on putting off visiting the guys for a while as we went to a small café.
I opened the door and I heard a bell chime above my head, Conor and I took a seat in a booth on the left side of the door. I ordered a cup of coffee while Conor ordered coffee and a croissant, I had missed him so much.
"So how has America been?" I asked, Conor ran a hand through his hair.
"It's been great, it's just there's not a lot of youtubers to collaborate with so I'm running out of ideas for my videos" Conor revealed, I smiled slightly.
"Well I think your channel is still pretty awesome" I said with a grin.

After catching up with Conor I told him I'd see him again before he goes back to America, my phone buzzed in my pocket, I looked at the screen to see Joe's name. I didn't really want to talk to him right now or resolve this over the phone, I hung up on him and checked my lock screen to see thirty five missed calls and twenty text messages from Joe. I walked home and once I reached the door I sighed, Ella would definitely know something was up. I took a deep breath and entered the apartment, to my surprise Ella was nowhere to be seen. I walked into the living room and I saw a blonde head on the couch, I walked over and found Jack asleep on the couch. He must have been waiting for me, he's so cute when he sleeps, he was snoring as well.
"You know it's rude to stare" Jack spoke suddenly, I laughed.
"I wasn't staring, I was admiring" I replied, I smirked at him as he sat up.
"How did you get in here?" I questioned.
"Ella let me in and I stayed waiting for you" he clarified.
His hands grabbed my waist and he pulled me down to sit on his lap, I snuggled closer to him.
"I've had a shitty day" I spoke, I rested my head against Jack's chest.
"Tell me about it" Jack said, I smiled, he was so sweet.
I told him about the fight, but I also told him about Conor coming home. I was stressed and I just wanted to sleep, I let Jack stay over and we went to sleep. His arms were around my waist hugging me to his chest, I fell asleep eventually besides all the stress.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I was so long about updating so here's a new chapter! I couldn't think of an idea so sorry if this chapter is shitty!
Anyway please keep voting and commenting! Thanks to all you readers who have been reading my story!
Until the next update!