2✔️

|Edited|

I groaned as the sun split in through the curtains, I got out of bed, I noticed Joe wasn't there.
I decided to make a new video for my channel, I mainly do stuff like Joe, but not as extreme. I also do vlogs now and again, I walked upstairs to the living room. Caspar was in the kitchen making breakfast, I sat on the couch and waited for him to come in.

"Morning." Caspar greeted, he handed me a cup of coffee and took a seat beside me.

"Hey where's Joe?" I asked, I hadn't seen him at all yet.

"He's gone to your apartment to get your stuff and I think he's stopping by Josh, Jack and Conor's place too," Caspar revealed.

"Oh cool, I have to make a new video for my channel, do you want to help me?" I asked, Caspar rose his fingers to his chin stroking it slightly.

"Sure, so what kind of video?" Caspar questioned.

"It's just a Q&A, I've already put it up on Twitter yesterday so I think the questions should be up by now." I answered, I grab my phone from the coffee table.

I logged onto my Twitter to see quite a few questions, I showed Caspar and he nodded. I borrowed Joe's tripod and camera and I set it up in the living room, Caspar got changed and I tried to look a bit more presentable in my clothes. Joe better bring my nice clothes with him, I felt disgusting in these clothes that I've been wearing since yesterday.
I checked my snapchat, I had a snapchat from Joe saying that he'd be home soon. I took a picture with Caspar and put it on my story, after that I got ready to do the Q&A with Caspar. I took a seat beside Caspar on the couch, I pressed record on the camera and we started the video.

"Hey guys, it's Jessica Sugg here and today I'm joined by the wonderful Caspar Lee." I started.

"So today we are doing a Q&A and I've asked you guys on Twitter to tweet in any questions you have and Caspar and I will be answering them." I explained, Caspar smiled into the camera as I took out my phone.

"Okay first question, love you lots and do you have a favourite friend?" I spoke.

I looked towards Caspar for his answer first. "I don't think I have a favourite friend, I think all my friends are equal." Caspar said.

"I love you too, I'm going to have to agree with Caspar, but shoutout to my best friend Ella who you guys have seen in a few of my videos." I answered.

"Next question, have you ever had a fight with your siblings?" I read out.

"Well who hasn't, even if it's little fights we've all fought with our siblings." I clarified, I looked to Caspar for his answer.

"I've never had any big fights with my sister, but yes we have fought." Caspar chirped, his voice went really high and I let out a giggle.

After a few more questions, I ended the Q&A with "I hope you guys enjoyed this video, please like and subscribe and also check out Caspar's channel, I'll put a link in the description and I love you guys bye." I switched off the camera as Joe came in the door.

Once I saw the bag in his hand, I sprinted towards him. He had a black duffel bag and my make up bag, I grabbed them from his hands and ran to his room.

"Thank you!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs, I threw the bags on his bed and took a shower.

Once I was finished, I wrapped a towel around my body and entered Joe's room. I opened the duffel bag and pulled out my clothes, I pulled on a pair of black ripped jeans, my white Adidas all stars, a white cropped top and a red flannel. I went into the bathroom, I opened my makeup bag and did my makeup.
When I was finally ready I went upstairs to see Jack and Conor were here.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Oh hey Jessica, we're going to grab something to eat with Joe and Caspar, wanna join?" Jack asked.

"Sure," I agreed.

We all piled into Jack's car and headed to Chipotle, once we all ordered we took a seat in a booth.
Jack's phone buzzed and he looked at the screen, Conor rolled his eyes.

"Please don't tell me it's her, she's so possessive." Conor said.

"Well you don't need to worry about her because we broke up," Jack spoke.

Everyone was silent, I looked at Conor and nudged my head.

"I'm sorry mate, I didn't know," Conor comforted him.

"It's okay, she was just really bitchy, I don't think I really liked her." Jack revealed.

Jack
Jessica was so sweet, even though she didn't  know me that well she still told Conor to comfort me, she's really pretty. I looked up her channel, she's so cute in some of her videos. I really want to become friends with her, her phone started ringing and she got up from the table.

Jessica
I answered my phone as I stepped outside of the restaurant.

"Hello," I began.

"Hey Jessie, it's Zoe." Zoe said.

"Hey Zoe, how are you and Alfie?" I asked.

"Good we're coming back from Greece tomorrow so I'll see you and Joe then." Zoe bubbled.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, bye." I ended the call, I walked back into the restaurant and told Joe what Zoe said.

After we got our food, I went back to Joe and Caspar's apartment, Jack looked really good today. He was wearing light washed jeans, a white t-shirt and a black jacket.
I love his hair, it looks so silky, why do I have these feelings for Jack? I don't even know him that well, what is happening to me?

A/N
Hey guys, I know this was a kinda boring, but I'll try and make this book more interesting!
Anyway I hope you like this and please vote and comment!