XXV

I woke to the sound of banging at the front door, my first instinct was Jack.
I stood from the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge saying that Zoe and Alfie were gone to vet with Nala.

"Jess, I know you're in their and I'll wait here forever if that's what it takes" Jack shouted, his banging stopped. I knew he was still at the door.

My phone started beeping with more texts, I had over a hundred texts from Jack and forty six missed calls. I decided to open the most previous one, a small smile crept onto my face. I couldn't help but text back 'me too' when he said 'I love you'.

I read the rest of his message and my feet carried me to the door, I opened it to see my favourite Starbucks drink and flowers

I read the rest of his message and my feet carried me to the door, I opened it to see my favourite Starbucks drink and flowers. I looked and saw Jack standing with a sign in his hands, he had black circles around his eyes.
My eyes scanned over the script quickly and I remained with a blank stare, Jack watched me with hopeful eyes.

I'm sorry, I was an idiot.

You're beautiful.

You're intelligent.

You're kind.

I don't deserve you, but I know something.

The last poster was my favourite, I had tears in my eyes

The last poster was my favourite, I had tears in my eyes. A big grin appeared on my face that mirrored Jack's.

"I love you and I never want to lose you again" Jack stated.

"Me too" I replied, I walked past the flowers and hugged him tightly.

He returned the hug with just as much force, he pulled away and pressed his lips to mine. He lifted me off my feet and I laughed, he smiled brightly at me and stared into my eyes.

"You're my everything, you know that right?" Jack said looking into my eyes as his hands cupped my cheeks.

"You're mine too" I replied, he pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss and I smiled again.

"I want to explain things to you" Jack grabbed my hand while picking the Starbucks and flowers.

We stepped back inside and took a seat on the couch. We both turned to look at each other and Jack ran a hand through his hair.

"Yesterday at lunch, once we had finished Lydia had tried to kiss me. I pushed her back straight away, I told her that there was only one girl I love and her name is Jessica Sugg. I swear to you that nothing else happened and I love you so much" Jack explained, my heart melted as he said that he only loves me and that he pushed Lydia away.

"I love you too" I told him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We decided to head back to Jack's house, we were leaving in the morning so I'm glad we sorted things out. I called Zoe and explained the whole misunderstanding, I texted Joe about it. Once we got home, I asked Anna if she fancied going shopping with me. She agreed and o got changed into a different outfit as I had worn them in bed.

 She agreed and o got changed into a different outfit as I had worn them in bed

"Can we borrow your car?" I asked Jack with a hopeful smile.

He nodded and tossed me the keys, Anna and I headed to primark first and ended coming out with two bags each, we went to Topshop, New look and River Island. We stopped for lunch in a restaurant not far from home, I ordered a chicken dinner while Anna got roast.

"I love your brother's car more than mine, I might keep it" I told Anna, she chuckled and she looked at me with a serious face.

"Are you and Jack okay now? I know you had a fight" Anna stated, I was surprised she mentioned it to be honest.

"Yeah it was just a bit of a misunderstanding" I said, I didn't really want to get into it again.

We rented some movies from a DVD shop and headed home, we walked in the door and put all the bags in the hall. Jack and Conor were sitting in the living room on their phones.

"Stop being unsociable!" I scolded the two of them as I plopped down in between.

"We brought some movies!" Anna beamed, there was a selection ranging from comedy to horror.

"All nighter?" Conor suggested, we all agreed and made a fort with pillows and blankets.

We started off with How to be single?, it was hilarious. Then we watched Sisters, which another hilarious film. After that we moved onto the horror movies, we watched Annabelle which wasn't that scary and kinda boring.

We had mini food fight which consisted of throwing chocolate and popcorn at each other. After finishing all the movies, we turned on Netflix and watched a few more movies off that. Eventually we got bored of movies and we began doing truths and dares.

Jack was dared to eat a spoonful of mustard and I was dared to eat a spoonful of toothpaste. We both ended up gagging and spitting out into the bin, Anna and I got two spoons and started eating Nutella. Jack and Conor told stories from their secondary school years.

I braided Anna's hair while Conor and Jack started to have a wrestling match, we listened to some music, but made sure not to have it too loud. Jack and I danced while Anna messed Conor's hair, at three we decided to call it night because we were all exhausted and Jack, Conor and I would have to be up early to hit the road.

Jack and I got into bed and I rested my head on his chest, I leaned over and pressed a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you" Jack whispered.

"I love you too" I replied.

A/N
Jack and Jessica are together, I got so many comments saying keep them together so I did!

I feel like the start of this chapter is okay, but I don't like the end so sorry if you find it crappy:/

Thank you for all your votes and comments so far, they mean a lot!

Sorry this chapter is short:( I just wanted to get a chapter out

If you guys actually read this, thank you and peace out.