46

I had just gotten back from the doctors and my arm had recovered, I no longer had the bandage and I was ready to tackle the work that was waiting for me.

I spent the morning editing the vlogs that I had made in Brighton.
I also answered most of the emails that has poured in while I was away. Ella emerged from her room, her hair in a messy bun while she wore an oversized jumper and shorts.

"Morning," Ella greeted as she plopped down beside me.

"Hey, I'm just finishing up these last emails." I told her.

"Sounds like fun, you going to the party at Conor, Jack and Josh's apartment tonight?" Ella questioned as I typed away.

"Party? What party?" I asked, I wasn't told anything about a party.

My phone buzzed from beside me and I reached over to pick it up.

Small party at mine tonight, the usual bunch. You up for it? Xx

Well now that made sense, I showed Ella my phone after typing a quick reply to Jack.

"What are you wearing?" I asked, Ella shrugged her shoulders and decided to go have a shower.

I had a photo shoot coming up for a new clothing brand next week, I replied to the email letting them know that I was available. I decided to go for a run since I didn't really have anything else to do, I threw on my leggings, sports bra, shoes and a jacket. I grabbed my earphones as I went out the door.

It was quite sunny, I put my music on shuffle as I started my run

It was quite sunny, I put my music on shuffle as I started my run. The opening lines of Cruel by Zayn filled my ears, I made my way towards the park. The park was quiet apart from a couple having a picnic and a few kids playing football.

---

I heard Ella's complaints as she couldn't figure out what to wear, I laughed lightly and entered her room. Clothes were scattered everywhere, the hair straightener was sitting on her vanity which had makeup stacked all over it.

"Need help?" I offered, Ella turned to me and nodded her head vigorously.

"Well what are the options?" I questioned.

She pointed to a simple, army green coloured tank top with lace flowers at the end of it and a peach coloured top which had a frill.

"The first one and wear your white jeans and nude heels." I advised, Ella smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

"What would I do without you? You're like my own personal stylist." Ella joked and I laughed.

"Well I've gotta find something to wear so call me when you're ready." I said as I disappeared back to my room.

After a few minutes, I decided on wearing a white crop top with roses on it, my denim high waisted shorts and my black heels which had blue flowers on them. I grabbed a grey jacket which I draped over my shoulders.