002.

The bell for lunch rings and reverberates around the whole school, signaling everyone that classes are temporarily over for now. Both Jimin and Taehyung rise from their seats and quickly gather their things, having the mindset of being early in the cafeteria unless you want to eat your lunch actually standing.

It is already their routine and tradition to share a table but today, something is unusual. Taehyung brought a companion with him. "Jiminie, this is Hoseok hyung. Hoseok hyung, this is Jiminie. Well, it's actually Jimin but ah, I prefer Jiminie because it's cute like him. Don't you think, Hoseokie hyung?" Taehyung introduces Jimin to the other male that somehow doesn't sound like an introduction because of the latter sentences that he had uttered. What the fuck, Kim Taehyung? Is that really necessary? Why betray me like that? I thought you were my best friend? Blushing, Jimin ducks his head down to hide his reddening cheeks. He's really not used to compliments, yah! Hajima! "Yeah, Tae. He really is adorable." Hoseok agrees. "Nice to meet you, Jimin-ah. Or should I say Jiminie?" Hoseok chuckles coolly then offers his hand to the blushing male for a handshake. Timidly, Jimin reaches and accepts it. "N-Nice to meet you too, Hoseok hyung." He replies, unable to meet the eyes of the male currently holding his hand while sporting a bright smile on his face.

The awkwardness hangs around Jimin and Hoseok at first but after a few cracked jokes and uttered teasing, they both eventually clicked, comfort floating between them. For Jimin, he must admit that it really is easy to get along with Hoseok because of the bright personality that he possesses. From the way he smiles that could affect and make anyone smile too, his body language that seems to emit simply positivity, down to his words that tease but beneath it, there lies good truth that you could hope and hold onto. He really is a good friend, I can't wait to spend more time with him.

In the middle of lunch, Jimin suddenly had the urge to pee. Ah, why now, Mother Nature? Despite having an interesting conversation with Taehyung and Hoseok, which is all about puppies; Yah! Don't judge! Puppies are cute, he excuses himself from the two saying that he will just go to the restroom.

After peeing and letting all the negativity (ah kidding aside, he only peed excuse me) inside the restroom, he hurriedly makes his way to their table at the cafeteria. What? He's excited to talk about puppies again. Suddenly, someone grabbed him by his arm, ouch that hurt, slammed him on the nearest wall to them and pinned both of his hands roughly on either side of him. Whimpering, Jimin did not put up a fight nor did shout. He knew better than to do those things since those would only lead to worse cases - cases like getting a black eye or broken ribs.

The stranger's breath was hitting his neck, making goosebumps uncontrollably stand all over him. Returning back to his senses, Jimin is met with a smell of a familiar cologne. So familiar that it is hard to forget it for this cologne, he remembers, only belongs to the one and only man he loves: Jeongguk. "J-Jeongguk-ah?" He calls out, voice raspy and seemingly submissive. He just can't help it, being around Jeongguk makes him always feel so small and helpless. He tests the waters and really tries confirming if this stranger really is the male he's thinking about but, why would Jeongguk do such thing to me? Why bother, right? All of his thoughts were answered when Jeongguk replies to the call of his own name. "Let's play later in my house, after school. Don't be late, or else punishment will happen. Got it?" Jeongguk takes hold of both of Jimin's cheeks with only one hand, squeezing them both together to make the small male's lips jut out. "Y-yes, sir." Jimin shakily replies, already used to the rough treatment he was currently receiving from the younger male. "That's my good boy." Jeongguk proudly says and goes to kiss his lips roughly, leaving Jimin breathless and with lips that are puffy and red.