013.

A groan escapes Jimin's lips upon feeling the throbbing in his head. He slowly opens his eyes but is once again met by darkness. Panic seizes him and tries to move his body but finds himself tied on a chair, the feeling of ropes harshly rubbing against his wrists and ankles. Tears eventually fall down his face, being caught on the duct tape firmly placed on his lips, succeeding to muffle his whimpers and screams of help and protest. He was scared, glancing around the room, he tried squinting his eyes to search for some sign of life or any indication as to where he is but it seems as if luck just wasn't on his side today. He continues crying, negative thoughts also plaguing his mind. He thinks to himself if he ever did something bad to someone that could lead to this but comes up with no answer.

His sobbing was eventually interrupted by the jiggling of keys, and the telltale sign of a door knob turning. Jimin turns his head towards the noise and waits with bated breath as to who would enter the door. The door suddenly swings, leaving the poor boy scared. Jimin starts shaking with fear, the intruder slowly making his way towards him. Light enters the room upon the opening of the door, that led to Jimin seeing a table full of weapons that seems as if used for torture. More tears come sliding down his face and his shaking amplifies as thoughts of torture and dying comes to mind.

The tears didn't go unnoticed by the stranger who angrily mutters a, "Stop crying, you little fucker!" At this, Jimin's eyes widen upon hearing the familiar gruff voice. He recognizes the voice from someone who really is close to him and who he already considers as a family. Never in a million years did he think that this someone could do such a horrible thing towards him. Starting this ordeal he had shed plenty of tears already, and thought that there were no more already, but because of this revelation, more tears had just come streaming down.

The unknown man then busies himself with preparing a video cam that stands directly in front of the crying male - the video cam ready to record everything that would happen to Jimin. "Ready for this, love?" He asks with a sinister tone lacing his voice. 

edited x