017.

Upon regaining his consciousness, Jeongguk groans as the pain of the strong hit on his head registers in his brain. He tries clearing his vision in order to observe and look around his surroundings. A quiet gasp gets stuck in his throat as he spots Jimin beside him, all beaten up and seemingly unconscious. He sees that the said male was tied down in a chair, ropes restraining him to move, and upon registering this, he realizes that he too is restrained by ropes. Unlike the other though, a duct tape wasn't placed on his lips. He spots the multiple bruises and wounds the older male is sporting on his once unblemished skin. These make his blood boil, and seems to fuel his want to identify who the culprit is. Once he gets freed from these fucking ropes, he'll beat the living shit out of the culprit.

Jeongguk screams, hoping that the culprit would hear him and enter the room. He really would just like this ordeal to be fucking over with. He once again pushes his throat to release a loud shout, and it seems as if luck was on his side for a man finally enters the room. A mask covers the man's face, making Jeongguk unable to determine his identity. He sends daggers towards the male, causing the receiver to let out a deep chuckle. "Well well, looks like the hero is awake now," mutters the man, the voice awfully familiar to Jeongguk.

"Shall we wake up the damsel in distress then? So that we could have fun," sinister once again lacing the man's voice. Without waiting for a response, Taehyung, the culprit, roughly tugs on Jimin's hair and screams for him to wake up. This earns a pained whimper from the small male who tiredly opens his eyes, and clenched fists from Jeongguk upon seeing the rough treatment that his love was receiving. Smirking, Taehyung proceeds to talk to Jeongguk, "So Jeongguk, wanna start this game? Let me start by first showing you my face. Don't be too shocked, yeah?" This was accompanied by a teasing yet evil laugh, as the culprit removes the mask.

Jeongguk immediately fights against the ropes, ready to pounce on Taehyung as he reveals himself. "You fucker! How dare you do this to Jimin!? Fuck you!" He spits out. "No, Jeongguk, fuck you," Taehyung drawls then quickly adds, "Now, I'm tired with all of these drama! Let's just get into the real thing!"

"Remember the girl you rejected? The one who also wears the same boxy smile as mine?" Taehyung starts, walking circles around Jeongguk. "She was my fucking sister, you bastard! Remember rejecting her harshly? She committed suicide because of you, you sorry excuse of a man! Why can't you just reject her nicely? Huh? Was it that hard?" Taehyung now shouts, getting aggravated because of the pain and grief coming back at the painful memory. "It fucking hurts, Jeon. So much that I sometimes just want to follow her. She was one of the few people who genuinely cared for me and always provided me with strength, but what the fuck did you do? You took her away from me!" At this, small whimpers can be heard from Jimin, seemingly as if in pain too because of Taehyung's statements.

"Now, it only is natural for me to take someone from you, yeah? Someone important? Someone you love?" Taehyung says as he frees Jeongguk from his restraints, confusing the youngest but as if dazed by all of the revelations, he was still unable to move from his position. "Let me show you how I fucking felt when you took her away from me," Taehyung suddenly turns to Jimin with a gun pointed at him, and everything just happened so fast. Jeongguk saw how the gun recoiled as the bullet came towards Jimin's heart. The deafening sound of the gun reverberates in the room, and then suddenly, a piercing shout was heard. It was from him. 

edited x