003.

Jimin, along with the other students, hastily grabs and packs their things as they hear the bell ring signalling everyone that classes are already over. After doing such, the small male exits the classroom, and is immediately greeted by the face of his best friend. Taehyung takes all of his books that he's currently sporting on his arm, wanting to assist him since yeah, he doesn't want to see his poor best friend suffer from bringing too much books. What if he doesn't grow anymore? Ah, kidding, keke. Small or not, he loves his Jiminie with all of his heart!

"C'mon, Minnie, I'll walk you to your apartment." Taehyung states with his signature boxy smile etched on his face, linking both of their pinkies already and actually starts walking while swinging both of their linked arms. They really hold hands like this, don't protest. It's cute, isn't it? Jimin guiltily looks at his best friend, feeling sorry that he needs to wipe the smile off from his face because no, Taehyungie, I won't be coming home. Jeongguk told me to drop by his apartment, I'm really sorry.

"T-Taehyungie? It's okay, I can go home o-on my own." Sporting a smile on his face, Jimin says this to Taehyung, trying to mask the nervousness he's currently feeling for lying. I'm sorry, Taehyung-ah, but you can't really know, Jimin thinks sadly. But of course, Taehyung being Taehyung, already knows.

The younger between the two knows that his best friend has been having sex with the bastard, Jeon Jeongguk. Jimin was the one who said it to him, reasoning that Taehyung needs to know since he's his best friend. But what Taehyung is missing out is the fact that these kind of sessions between Jimin and Jeongguk are still happening because Jimin simply can't help but agree to the requests of the youngest despite the cold and rough treatments given to him. He promised long ago that he would stop but one can't really dictate his own heart, right? Even though Jimin knows that Jeongguk's just using him for his own pleasure, he still obeys because he loves the male. Stupid, right?

Seeing that Jimin kind of got distracted, Taehyung snaps his fingers in front of the smaller male, successfully snapping him out of his reverie and bringing him back to reality. "A-ah! M-mianhae, Taehyung-ah." Jimin hastily says and actually jumps a little because of the sudden and unexpected action done by the younger. The latter just nodded his head, just letting it slip off, understanding that his best friend seemed to be in deep thought.

"Are you really sure, Min, that you can go home on your own? But, I really want to walk you to your apartment, Jimin-ah." Taehyung asks his best friend already slinging an arm around Jimin's shoulder. The latter cautiously removes the arm placed on his shoulder and meekly replies, "I-I'm really sorry, Tae. It's okay, I can m-manage, okay? Don't worry 'bout me." Jimin flashes a last smile towards his best friend, bidding farewell before he walks his way to the exit of the campus. I'm really sorry, Taehyungie, I'll just make it up to you tomorrow, Jimin thinks, sadness and remorse painted on his features.

As Jimin exits their school, his feet automatically take him towards his destination, having actually memorized certain directions needed to find Jeongguk's apartment because of the many times he had visited the said place. Upon finally arriving, Jimin raises his hand to knock on the front door then stands there patiently, waiting for the younger to open the door. As minutes of waiting have passed, Jimin hears someone fumbling with the doorknob then the door is swung open. Observing the male inside the apartment, Jimin quickly notices that a towel is the only piece of clothing that the younger has on himself. Oh my holy marshmallows, how did I even get so lucky to see the Jeon Jeongguk in nothing but a towel? Blood rushes to the cherub cheeks of the small male, can't help but feel speechless at the sight in front of him. Yes, he had seen Jeongguk naked countless times already but every time he actually experiences it, it feels like the first time.

Meanwhile, a smirk finds its way in Jeongguk's face as he sees the blush that paints the chubby cheeks of the small male in front of him. He can't help but be endeared by the sight, the corners of his lips twitch, wanting to form a proper smile and not just a smirk but no, he can't let his façade fall. Imagine, a cute thing such as Park Jimin blushing in front of you and knowing that you are the cause of it. God, he's such a sucker for cute things and yeah, Park Jimin is on top of that list.

"Sorry for taking so long. I failed to hear you knock, I was in the shower." Jeongguk apologizes to Jimin, actually looking sheepish while rubbing his nape, making him look even younger and ah, making Jimin fall deeper in love. Jimin just nods his head, feeling shy around the taller male and opted to not reply anymore since he does not trust his voice, knowing that he would stutter. He ducks his head as Jeongguk lets him enter his apartment, can't look straight at the male because of the state he's currently in.

"Uh, J-Jeongguk-ah, could you p-please put some clothes on first? I-If you don't mind, of course." Jimin asks the younger politely, unintentionally repeating the action done by the younger earlier wherein he scratched his nape. He still has his head ducked, trying to hide the blush covering his cheeks, not wanting Jeongguk to actually see his cheeks. Naïve Jimin, he does not even know that Jeongguk already knows it. Sigh, such innocence. "What's the point of putting a shirt on when you'll just be removing it later, love?" Jeongguk answered back, a teasing lilt evident in his voice. The said reply made Jimin blush even more, if that's still possible in his situation right now. The reaction made the younger release a breathy laugh, thinking of how cute the older gets because of his teasing. The older male just nods his head in response to what Jeongguk said, unable to utter words anymore.

He hears some shuffling and decides to lift his head up to see where the noise is coming from. He immediately sees Jeongguk making his way to the kitchen and of course, he follows. His eyes follow every move done by Jeongguk as the younger male makes two sandwiches accompanied by a tall glass filled with juice. The taller male notices his presence and gestures for him to take a seat first. "Here, baby," Jeongguk starts as he pushes the plate of sandwiches in Jimin's direction and continues, "Eat some sandwiches first so that you would have a lot of energy for later because I guarantee you that you would be indeed needing it." Jeongguk then sends a wink to his direction, making him blush again for the nth time today. Damn Jeon Jeongguk and his whole existence. Who even gave him the authority to make me feel this way?