008.

Later that same day, in the middle of his own bed, lays Jeon Jeongguk, surrounded by the darkness of his room as the aircon emits a dull sound that acts as a background noise as thoughts continue to plague his mind. The said male have been tossing and turning around in his bed for about fifteen minutes already, with a scowl evident on his face. It's just that the scene that he had unintentionally witnessed earlier in the rooftop as he was smoking peacefully won't leave his mind and it just keeps on bugging him and it does not help that he can't even understand why he is actually bothered by it. Why would he even bothered if he just saw someone hugging his Jimin? I mean, he doesn't even have any feelings for the older male, right? So why is he actually feeling these kinds of emotions that keep on raging inside him?

He tosses again and faces the beige walls that scream at him, as his eyebrows furrow in deep thought. He keep on questioning himself. Why is Jimin making him feel this way? He averts his attention now to the ceiling and just mildly observes it. It certainly can't be jealousy, right? He already established in himself that he does not like Park Jimin, and will never like him. Jeongguk, in frustration, tosses once again and scoffs. He has decided to get up and just fetch himself a glass of water. Maybe in this way he would finally be enlightened.

He trudges down the hallway to the kitchen and quenches his parched throat. He stares into nothing in particular, deep in thought once again. What was he actually thinking? The thought of liking Jimin is really ridiculous! He's probably feeling rage because someone was hugging Jimin instead of him, when they have clearly established that the older male is his and only his. Yeah, probably just that reason. Right? After settling down with that thought, he is finally more convinced with it and returned to his room with drowsiness finally settling deep into his bones. He lays down and finally falls into slumber but there's still that clawing feeling deep inside his chest that tells him that what he is feeling indeed is jealousy.