005.

As the weeks passed after the day when Jeongguk and Jimin had a session, both males failed to have more encounters after that. This is the typical scenario that both find themselves into. Jeongguk and Jimin would always avoid each other's eyes when they would pass by each other, only typically, Jimin returns his gaze once he notices that the younger male is not looking at him anymore. Eye contacts held between them would be broken immediately by Jeongguk, diverting his attention on other things instead on the older male.

For the younger male, this is normal. Nothing affects him and he would just act nonchalant and brush Jimin off. He believes that no strings should be attached and whatever happens during their sessions, must never transpire between them outside these. But however for Jimin, those sessions mean something to him. He treasures and keeps everything that happens during their sessions for those are the only times when he can experience being close to Jeongguk. Despite the rough treatment, he still continues to be with Jeongguk. When you love, you really can't help but hurt, huh? This just explains the deep hurt that Jimin experiences whenever the younger avoids him like a plague. It's like someone stabs him in the heart multiple times and then a foot step would on it until nothing's left of him. Imagine the love of your life passing by you and when you offer him a smile, he would act just like he did not even see you. Like a stab in the heart, right?

He once again takes a glance at his reflection and can't help but let out a few tears. He observes all of the bruises that Jeongguk left on his body - the bruises that seem to constantly remind him that even though the younger male spends time with him doing intimate things, he would still never love him back; that Jeongguk would never reciprocate his feelings. The bruises keep on mocking him, reminding him of his place in Jeongguk's life. Maybe, he really is just a toy for the younger - a toy that the younger could use whenever he wants to, and also have the freedom to just abandon him when he's tired of Jimin already.

More tears come streaming down his face as he reprimands himself to be strong. He dragged himself into this situation, knowing that both of them agreed that they would be just fuck buddies, nothing less and nothing more. They also agreed that no one should have or develop feelings for the other or else the agreement would be terminated immediately but of course, Jimin kept his mouth shut, knowing that this is the only way to be close to Jeongguk. Call him selfish or whatsoever but he's in love, what can you do? Ah, people really do stupid things just for love. He wipes his tears, and returns his clothes on their proper position, covering the bruises. He composes himself and manages to plaster a smile on his face as he gets ready for another day in the university.