019 [end]

Park Jimin

October 13, 1995 - August xx, xxxx

After 2 years, it still pains Jeongguk to look at the tomb in front of him. 2 fucking years he spent mourning, and really just finding what really is still his purpose here on earth. Another batch of fresh salty tears escapes his eyes. After all these years, he still is surprised how he could still shed some tears when all he did was cry over his lover's death. He wasn't even able to let Jimin feel how he loved him so much, regret haunts him every night. He still just can't let go of the fact that his only source of happiness was gone in a blink of an eye, and he wasn't even able to do anything about it. His heart disagrees though, keeps on telling him that his hyung would always come back to him.

He wipes his tears and decides to stop the negative and absurd thoughts. Beating himself because of Jimin's death would be of no use anymore for nothing can bring back anything anymore. He starts walking towards his car, and drives to his apartment - the apartment full of nothing but happy memories with his hyung. Goddamnit, why can't his tears just stop?

He places himself on the couch, a tired sigh escaping his lips. He decides to calm himself as he stares out at nothing, when a sound startles him from it. He pauses and tries to see if his imagination wasn't playing him, and yes, another round of knocks were heard. He gets up from the couch and tiredly approaches the door when a high and melodic voice makes him halt his steps. Yep, he definitely is now hallucinating. "Kookie-ah! Come open the door for hyung?"

edited x